“They create magic in just few hours :)”
Review of FAIFOO TAILOR

FAIFOO TAILOR
Ranked #27 of 459 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 23 August 2018

An amazing team who guides you to pick the right design that will suit you, fabrics & colors...I got 3 dresses made & my husband got a few shirts & a blazer done. The final products were just excellent & with amazing fitting & great pricing

Date of experience: May 2018
"my gf"
"dress shirts"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

They girls working here are really nice ! And gave us good advice on the materials and the cut.
We were really happy with the results ! Everything fits perfectly ! The price is a good deal !
I recommend it a 100%

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We bought 4 dresses, 2 suits and 2 dressed shirts and we are very satisfied. The quality is very good. The staff was nice and made sure that the fitting was good until the end. They are not agressive and very professional. The prices are very competitive, do not hesitate to buy form this shop. We will probably command again once back in Cananda.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Recommend the place Excellent service Good quality work and very nice people. We asked her for some clothes, suit shirts and a number of dresses and trousers, and we received products to our satisfaction.

Date of experience: July 2018