“Greatest and nicest tailor in town”
Review of FAIFOO TAILOR

FAIFOO TAILOR
Ranked #28 of 451 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

They girls working here are really nice ! And gave us good advice on the materials and the cut.
We were really happy with the results ! Everything fits perfectly ! The price is a good deal !
I recommend it a 100%

"no pressure"
in 4 reviews
"suit tailored"

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We bought 4 dresses, 2 suits and 2 dressed shirts and we are very satisfied. The quality is very good. The staff was nice and made sure that the fitting was good until the end. They are not agressive and very professional. The prices are very competitive, do not hesitate to buy form this shop. We will probably command again once back in Cananda.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Recommend the place Excellent service Good quality work and very nice people. We asked her for some clothes, suit shirts and a number of dresses and trousers, and we received products to our satisfaction.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

What a delightful, professional and excellent tailor. Family run and excellent service. Made 2 outfits for my 18yr old and a dress for myself - perfect! All for $95, wish we had ordered more! And they even fixed my husbands hat for free while waiting!