Open today: 08:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Beautiful, skilled and fast

Had two blouses my mother wanted copied. Have great price, quality craftsmanship and beautiful... read more

Reviewed 4 November 2018
bpon4425
Vientiane, Laos
via mobile
Tailored suit for business

This place is really good, the lady operating the shop is very knowledgeable, she speaks excellent... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2018

from US$29,00
from US$26,00
from US$55,00
More Info
All reviews nothing is too much free bottled water family business my boyfriend material quality wool jacket three piece suit fabric choice girls working next morning very reasonable price reviews on tripadvisor changed my mind tailor shop my gf excellent service dress shirts
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We bought 4 dresses, 2 suits and 2 dressed shirts and we are very satisfied. The quality is very good. The staff was nice and made sure that the fitting was good until the end. They are not agressive and very professional. The prices are very competitive, do not hesitate to buy form this shop. We will probably command again once back in Cananda.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Recommend the place Excellent service Good quality work and very nice people. We asked her for some clothes, suit shirts and a number of dresses and trousers, and we received products to our satisfaction.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

What a delightful, professional and excellent tailor. Family run and excellent service. Made 2 outfits for my 18yr old and a dress for myself - perfect! All for $95, wish we had ordered more! And they even fixed my husbands hat for free while waiting!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Went there with my girlfriend to get a three piece suit, the results were excellent. My girlfriend had a lovely dress made too. Very friendly women working there, they will bend over backwards to suit your needs.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

There are so many tailors to choose from in Hoi An but I would highly recommend that you go to Faifoo. It was a great experience. My husband got a suit and I got two dresses made at a very reasonable price.
Suong, the lady that we dealt with was incredibly pleasant, helpful and not pushy. She was very diligent and eager to make sure that she provided us with a product that we were happy with. She went far and beyond, even recommending changes that we did not notice or ask for, which meant more work for them but produced products that we were extremely happy with.
We first went in at around 1:30pm and all was completed with a couple of fittings by 7:30pm.
Great experience and we will be recommending this tailor to all our friends and family that come to Hoi An.

Date of experience: May 2018