“Great girls and tailor”

Ranked #27 of 451 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

After doing some research, I decided to get a suit made in Hoi An, from FaiFoo tailors. Several of us ended up having things made. We were all pleased.

All reviews
"no pressure"
in 4 reviews
"suit tailored"

Reviewed 29 April 2018

We visited a lot of tailors whilst we were in Hoi An, hunting around trying to get the best price. It gets tiresome always having to go in with the bargaining frame of mind, never really sure if you're getting ripped off.
When we popped in to Faifoo however, we were given the best price we'd heard all day, without having to push for it!

The ladies there are so friendly, and offered great customer service, nothing is too much of an ask. They spend the time required to get it right. I had three alterations to get my suit just the way I wanted it and not once was I made to feel a burden.

Very happily left with a three piece suit, a shirt, and a tie and pocket square thrown in. My girlfriend even got an alteration to a blouse she was wearing after an off-the-cuff comment made about the poor fit whilst I was trying on my suit! They really are just happy to help.

Thanks so much for the great suit!

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I went in there both to get suits made.
Hard decision to pick one of the many tailors.
But very happy we went there.
Quality is good, price is fair I guess.
The girls are lovely and a drink of water every time

1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed 14 April 2018

I had a few things I wanted copied (a kimono robe, a blouse, a dress and a pair of trousers) and I brought my own material. The result was very satisfying and the price was right. I can honestly recommend this tailor.