Open today: 08:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Beautiful, skilled and fast

Had two blouses my mother wanted copied. Have great price, quality craftsmanship and beautiful... read more

Reviewed 4 November 2018
bpon4425
Vientiane, Laos
via mobile
Tailored suit for business

This place is really good, the lady operating the shop is very knowledgeable, she speaks excellent... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2018

from US$55,00
from US$29,00
from US$83,00
More Info
All reviews nothing is too much free bottled water family business my boyfriend material quality wool jacket three piece suit fabric choice girls working next morning very reasonable price reviews on tripadvisor changed my mind tailor shop my gf excellent service dress shirts
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Overall we were very pleased with the shop (break down below), the sisters were super nice and very patient. Prices were good in comparison to the other bigger shops or the shop our hotel recommended. We ended up buying 5 work shirts and 2 dresses We would come back again if back in Hoi An

Score out of 5
Price: 5
Material quality: 5
Craftsmanship: 3.8
Number of fittings: 5 (for a total of 3 fittings for each item)
Customer service: 5

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We had a great experience getting corporate pants at Faifoo tailors. Suong is very professional and has a no pressure approach about the service.
I am in a wheelchair and got 3 pairs of corporate pants made as a copy of my favourite pair with slightly longer leg length, my husband got 2 pair made and we were very happy with all of them.
We had visited a much bigger tailor the night before and had left within 10 minutes feeling discouraged by the whole experience. I am pleased we decided to go to Faifoo as both the pants and the service are fantastic.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We had several pieces of clothing made here for myself and my husband. Their workmanship is fantastic, and they have a great attention to detail. We are excited to wear our new clothes. We highly recommend Faifoo.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

My second trip to Hoi An, my partner and I were looking for a 3 piece suit and a dress for an upcoming wedding. We looked around a lot before coming to a decision. Hitting most of the ones listed in the top ten. It was pure chance after leaving the shop next door, extremely over priced! That we came across this AMAZING place.

It was the first one where nobody tried to push us into buying anything. The two ladies were lovely and so helpful without hassling us. They showed us fabrics and prices and let us decide without pressure which is rare! The prices were incredibly reasonable and the quality was fantastic.

We went back 3 times for adjustments in size and shape etc they never got frustrated, which I had seen in other shops. They do all the work themselves not like other places that outsource and produce poor quality. They made suggestions for slight changes that made my dress much better than my initial idea! I could not recommend them more the whole experience was brilliant, stress free and the quality of the clothes was exceptional! Plus they gave us water on every visit and provided us with a free suit bag!

1  Thank amybexploring
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I was a bit nervous about using tailors in Hoi An as we’d heard some bad stories about quality and generally rubbish experiences. So glad we found this place!The prices were lower than we’d been quoted elsewhere (though not so cheap we were concerned about quality) and the ladies in the shop were really friendly and never made us feel pressured to make a purchase.

I got copies made of a few dresses I already had and they were such good quality on the first fitting I ordered an extra one from a picture (my boyfriend ordered an extra 3 piece suit after trying on the first one!)

They even took me to a fabric warehouse to see a wider selection of material and didn’t mind at all when I took forever to make a decision (and changed my mind 3 times!). They were also really helpful about advising on what would and wouldn’t work for the styles I wanted, rather than just saying yes to absolutely everything.

We had 3 days in Hoi An and they encouraged us to have 3 fittings to make sure everything was perfect (though nothing needed more than slight amendments after the first fitting).

Everything was finished to a high quality with double-stitching on the seams.

Going in to see them every day was such a delight and - even as an awkward Brit - I felt totally comfortable asking for slight tweaks. They were really focused on making sure we left happy, and we absolutely did. 100% recommend!