All reviews orange hotel old town cold towels japanese bridge balcony overlooking small pool minute walk would recommend this hotel to anyone amazing staff small hotel breakfast was included vietnam tours bike
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Firstly, the staff at Nhi Nhi really cannot do enough for you. Though we didn't partake in any of their offers for organised tours, etc, the staff were always on hand if we needed any assistance, and checking if we were okay.

The location is great - 5 minutes walk from old town, on a moderately small but busy road with a few shops and street cafes (we heard no traffic noise, however.)

The hotel itself is very well decorated, and the rooms spacious (we splashed out on a balcony room with a view of the pool - worth it.) Cleaned daily, with free water, tea and coffee. There was also a key operated safe, good wifi, air conditioning, and a very handy optional laundry service (the last point for a fee.) Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast menu is extensive and tasty (fresh fruit, drinks, pho, bahn mi, omlette, etc.)

The pool itself is small but absolutely perfect for cooling down in the mid afternoon heat.

They also provide cheap bicycle hire (beach around 20 minutes away, mostly via one straight road.)

One word of note - they did not accept card payment when we visited, so they very kindly took us to an ATM via motorbike.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KitKatSplat
luyenluu, General Manager at Nhi Nhi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Dear KitKatSplat,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, and for recommending Nhi Nhi Hotel.

What an outstanding review! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your time in residence with us.

However, I do apologize for any inconvenience cause during your stay in regards to lamp system and hope you allow us another chance to prove our improvement in the future.

We appreciate your recommendation and hope we get to serve you again in the future.

Warm regards,

Nhi Nhi Team

Reviewed 22 June 2016

The hotel's location is good, a ten-minute walk into the centre of town. I really liked the design of the hotel with windows and balconies opening inside to overlook the pool area. The room was clean and well-equipped, it was nice to be able to make a coffee in the morning. Breakfast was excellent with a lot on offer and the staff didn't seem to strict about having it a bit late. The best thing about the hotel is the staff. I have never stayed anywhere with more helpful, friendlier people. I felt they really cared about guests enjoying their stay in the hotel, and the town, and they would do almost anything to improve your experience. I would definitely recommend this hotel and its wonderful staff to anybody going to Hoi An.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank lix46
luyenluu, General Manager at Nhi Nhi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2016

Dear lix46,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Nhi Nhi Hotel on Tripadvisor.

We are pleased to know that your positive experience began with the design of the hotel and continued on our service.

We take immense pride in our efforts to make the stay of our guests as relaxing, enjoyable and comfortable as possible. This is the reason we give personal attention from start to finish of our guests stay, so we can guide our services to each and every guest's own preferences.

We certainly do pride ourselves on ensuring our guests are well taken care of when they stay with us, and it is so rewarding to receive this recognition

Kindest Regards!

Nhi Nhi Hotel team

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Had a fantastic stay here , lovely room and the staff were very friendly and helpful . It was really like staying with family and we were sad to leave the place , staff made it very home like .. Also just a short walk to the old town also they have a airport pick up and return (da Nang )

Stayed: June 2016
2  Thank Theo K

Dear Theo K,

Your taking time to leave such a beautiful and meaning review on Trip Advisor is highly appreciated.

We are so great to know that you were comfortable when you stay with us at Nhi Nhi hotel, Hoi An city. We will pass your compliment about customer services to our team for their motivation.

Once again, thank you for choosing our hotel as an accommodation on your journey and we look forward welcoming your family again in the near future.

All of our love!

Nhi Nhi Hotel Team

Reviewed 8 June 2016

I had a nice stay here. The inside is very pretty with a courtyard and balconies around the pool. Rooms are basic but good. Good breakfast and very friendly staff with good service. 10 min walk to the city center

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EJay734

Dear EJay734,

Thank you for sharing your brilliant review of your recent stay with us.

It fills me with great pride to read that you couldn’t fault our hotel in any way and you found us to be breath-taking in all senses.

We aim to create an atmosphere and environment that all of our guests feel at home and relaxed, so to learn that you now regard our hotel as ""Nice hotel, good value"" is so pleasing for me and the team.

Our location is indeed excellent and I’m thrilled that it enhanced your stay. We are located within central of Hoi An, with easy access to many attraction.

I am delighted that you can not wait to return to us and we are looking forward to welcoming you to Nhi Nhi hotel.

Best wishes,

Nhi Nhi Hotel Team

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Stayed for a few nights in may 2016. Amazed at the friendliness and great service of the staff. Nice rooms, good food from their restaurant and nice with a pool in the middle of the hotel. I would definitely stay here again if I come back!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank henrikf479

Dear Henrikf479,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay at Nhi Nhi hotel.

I am delighted to learn your stay at Nhi Nhi was a thoroughly enjoyable experience and it gives me great pleasure to read your kind words on all aspects of your stay and service.

It was wonderful to read your comments and rest assured that I will share your feedback with the team who take great pride in ensuring each guest has a memorable stay.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Nhi Nhi hotel very soon again.

Best regards,