All reviews orange hotel old town cold towels japanese bridge balcony overlooking small pool minute walk would recommend this hotel to anyone amazing staff small hotel breakfast was included vietnam tours bike
Reviewed 6 May 2016

The manager Thuy stayed up late to greet me upon check-in. That was very considerate of her, especially since she has a little son. During the stay, she provided me with little pieces of advice that only locals would know. The assistant manager, Thuy, was expecting and did her best to help. Hope the baby is doing well. Thanks again!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Nick K
luyenluu, General Manager at Nhi Nhi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Dear Nick,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us, Nick !,

I am delighted to hear you were impressed by the manager Thuy along with The assistant manager, Thuy. My team, Thuy and Thuy are thrilled that you had a memorable time with us and that Thuy and Thuy played such a great part in that.I have passed your kind comments onto them, as happy guests are their greatest motivation.

Again, thank you for your review! We hope to welcome you back sometime in the not so distant future!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Stayed here three nights and decided to make it a fourth night. Lots of charm, located on a busy commercial street, but only a ten minute walk to the Old Town, with quick access to the gorgeous beaches. Service was fantastic. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank brianneville2016
luyenluu, General Manager at Nhi Nhi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2016

Dear brianneville2016,

Thank you for sharing your experience of the Orange Hotel with fellow Trip Advisor users.

It gives me great pleasure to learn that you chose to join us for recent stay and thoroughly enjoyed your time at Nhi Nhi Hotel .

With central location near the Old Town and a wide range of restaurants and cafes at our doorstep our location is second to none.

Thank you for highlighting the wonderful service that you experienced from the staff here, I will be sure to share your kind words with all of my team here. We really do appreciate when guests notice our dedication.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Nhi Nhi Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

The room is sparkling clean, location is not far from the ancient town. The service is beyond expectation.
When we toured around the Hoi An market, we saw a fruit looks unusual and we really want to try, but wasn't sure how to choose a good one for tasting. When we come back to the hotel in the evening, as the lovely staff at the reception desk greeted us, we had a friendly chat with her and mentioned about this particular fruit, ... She replied with a smile that she will try to organise some for us.
Next morning, when we turned up at the restaurant for breakfast, a plate of that brownish fruit called Sam bô chê nicely cut and arranged, was put on our table as soon as we sit down. We were just speechless for some moments. We had this special service everyday for the rest of our stay. This act of service has touched our heart deeply.
We highly recommend this hotel for those travellers looking for 3 star hotel and 5 star service.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DavidOMan

Dear Lovenhinhi,

Thank you for your kind review and taking the time to share your fantastic experience with us.

As a boutique hotel, we pride ourselves on being able to offer great service without compromising on standards and expectations of a “3-star hotel & 5-star service" star hotel. My team always endeavor to make our guests feel comfortable and relaxed during their stays, as we hope to be a 'home away from home' for all our guests.

I have passed your kind comments onto the team and especially the lady you mentioned , as happy guests are their greatest motivation.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Nhi Nhi Hotel.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

We stayed 3 nights here. Very cute hotel, older style but the rooms were spacious and spotlessly clean. Mosquito nets plus aircon. Our room overlooked the very pretty pool. Staff extremely helpful and eager to converse with you. Breakfast was included. Just a stroll to Old Town. Very safe to walk round at night.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank liz m
luyenluu, General Manager at Nhi Nhi Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Dear Liz M,

Wow, what an amazing 5* review!

It was such a big pleasure to meet you and to offer you such a wonderful experience here .

All the TEAM, from Reception to Housekeeping, F&B, Maintenance, Managers, we are all impressed about your lovely words and how well you have described this amazing place where we all love to come every day and enjoy our mission to make our guests happy.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and giving us motivation to continue doing our best for all our guests.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 April 2016

I spent 2 nights here. The staff are very helpful and spoke and understood my Australian. I was sorry to leave. The room I had was as good as any I have stayed in that cost almost 10 times that. The hotel even arranged a car for me to the airport when I was done. If I am ever in the area again I will stay here.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Gympie4570

Dear Gympie4570,
Thank you for your review and lovely comments of the hotel and staff.
All your kind words are great to hear and it gives me great pleasure that you enjoyed every aspect of your experience, from the room itself to the friendly and approachable service.
With our signature Nhi Nhi style and charm as well as friendly service standards we endeavor to provide our guests a relaxing and comfortable stay.
I am very glad you enjoyed your experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again to Nhi Nhi Hotel