Reviews (1 212)
1 216 results
All reviews old town grand suite night market the river foot massage perfect location no elevator japanese bridge across the bridge restaurants and bars swimming pool superior room small balcony nice pool egg station airport transfer ancient city
8 - 13 of 1 216 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Phuoc and Tuong were fantastic hosts. The location is excellent, clean rooms and good cold AC. They have a great breakfast with both Western and Vietnamese cuisine. Very nice swimming pool for the kids to swim in and a relaxing spa for the wife.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
GreenHeavenResort, Manager at Green Heaven Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sumeet S,

Thank you for your 5 stars review for our resort. It is our pleasure to serve you and have you as our guests. Our resort is located in the center of Hoi An and we hope you enjoyed your stays at our resort. Your review motivates us to do better each day.

We hope to welcome you back to our resort again and stay longer with us.

Manager of Green Heaven Resort & Spa

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

I love green heaven this is the 6th time I have been and I feel I am coming home. Their amazing staff have recognised us and embrassed us like old family. Their breakfast is just great the vietnamese massage truly unique. We also had great dinner. A minute - we like to drink wine and when in Vietnam our drink is dalat wine. They did not have it which I think is à shame.
I have to talk about the pool which is under used. We have spent many happy hours chatting to other guest. Just great. Some+points they pick u up from danang airport some 30 km for free and take u to the sea side for free. Go to green heaven u will have the greatest of welcome in this wonderful town. We always end staying longer than booked because we hate leavING them.

1  Thank Brigitte B
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Beautiful room, 3rd floor, balcony. Nice pool, exercise equipment could use some attention. Restaurant was nice with indoor a/c seating or covered Cabana style. Food good, omelets cooked to order plus buffet, very nice. Liked the location alot, right on the edge of town, short walk to everything.

Room Tip: All rooms seemed to be located well. We traveled there in July 2017 but your survey does not go back that far, so entered October 2017
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

The staff were very pleasant and friendly. The hotel caters to many tour group so you would see many people at the lobby at any given times. Our check-in was easy tho, we got there before noon and they allowed us to check-in.
The room itself was adequate in comfort and quality. More like 3 stars than 4 stars. There was no blackout curtain like a chain 4-5 stars hotel.
However they provided safe, hairdryer, and toilet amenities.
I give extra star for their breakfast. I didn’t expect the complimentary breakfast to be full breakfast.
I also appreciated that during breakfast, the waiter came up to me to asked whether it was my birthday (the reception told them) and said they’ve prepared a cake for us. It wasn’t my birthday. But again, I really appreciate the gesture.
It’s really value for your money.

1  Thank widawida
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Old town is very near, so it is comfortable to trip. And it's very clean and cool. I'm really appreciate to staffs phuoc and tuong! They are so kind and nice~~^^ I want to comeback if i have opportunity to be here.
올드타운과 아주 가까워요.야시장은 더가까워요. 직원들 아주 친절해요. 직원푸옥과 텅이 친철해요. 튜브 바람도 넣어줘요. 발마사지 10분 공짜 티켓도 줘요

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple