All reviews free bikes reception organised tin tin old town excellent hotel small pool small hotel breakfast was excellent perfect stay room was clean easy ride hotel bikes free of charge would stay here again push bikes air conditioning ancient city
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend love the hotel, Hanna (Hiu), Sunny and all the girls in reception were really funny, and help us with any request, they teach us some vietnamese and sang for us the happy birthday song. The breakfast was brilliant and room very tidy and clean. We also love the swimming pool for our Instagram pics. The only bad thing about the hotel and Hoi An is that we needed to leave, sadly.
Thanks for everything, see you next in London.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2018

The staff at the hotel were so welcoming and super helpful. They were always accommodating and the hotel was lovely. We loved our visit here and would recommend it to anyone visiting. The food was also great and breakfast had a variety of options.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Brittany C
Reviewed 1 June 2018

i've stayed at the Prince Hotel 4 times now, with the most recent being in late May 2018. I've always found my stay to be very pleasant and relaxing and the staff are undoubtedly the most friendly, organised and efficient out of all the places I've stayed in Vietnam and elsewhere in SE Asia. If you're looking to unwind for a few days, this new and great value hotel is the perfect place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Recently I was in Hoi An on business and stayed at Hoi An Prince Hotel from the 14th till the 22nd of May after a close friend recommended it, and am so glad he did.

Over the years I have stayed in many Hotels, predominantly in Australia and more recently in Viet Nam.

In all my time I have NEVER come across such a more welcoming, clean, friendly and service oriented establishment that also ticks every other box.

Ms. Thao and her staff, from the first time of meeting them, and throughout my entire stay, made me welcome and feel as though it was my home.

In addition, Ms. Thao, or one of her staff, arranged tours, return flights, shuttle transfers to and from her Hotel, booked my accommodation back in Ho Chi Minh, shuttle transfers again from Saigon Airport to my Hotel in HCM and back to the airport again for my return flight home to Australia. All without charging additional fees for this service.

I shall add too it worked out a lot cheaper too than if I had have done it myself.

Hoi An Prince Hotel is also uniquely positioned so guests, business, solo or families can enjoy all the creature comforts without having to travel far into Hoi An and Ancient Town whilst having some peace and tranquility from the busy, and at times, noisy night life.

As I shall be spending more and more time in Viet Nam, especially Hoi An, I shall always stay here and would recommend everyone else do same.

Just BRILLIANT!!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Prince for 18 days. The staff are so caring and can’t do enough for you. A cooked western breakfast or Vietnamese food is included with the well appointed rooms. Very inexpensive but pay a few dollars more for the front balcony rooms. The hotel is easy walking to old Hoi an and is surrounded by great cafes including clay pot and yum yums. Cannot be beaten for value, cleanliness and friendliness. I will be back next visit.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo