“Wonderful service and clothes!”

Yellow Sun Custom Tailor
Ranked #230 of 454 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: With 10 years experience, catering to international clients, Yellow Sun Tailor specialises in accurate and beautiful workmanship using the best possible quality materials. If you would like to find a good quality and reliable tailor in Vietnam, Yellow Sun Tailor is the right choice for you, we have a great team to develop and deliver the international quality and service to you. We custom make every piece to your exact specifications and you will be pleasantly surprised with our speed of service. We commit to deliver the best quality products and customer services to our customers
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I love my bikini! The fabrics are grest ajd dhe can do ant design...but I would stick to bikinis with her. She is lovely and usually quite quick. I brought my bestie back the week after getting mine and she did a great job for her as well. I would suggest bringing a bra for her to measure perfectly your cup size. I talked with her for a while, she is a strong and wonderful person. I highly recommend!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"vietnamese"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Thuy is the best tailor that you can find in Hoi An!
She is so patient and helpful for everything that you can dream on.
The quality of the clothing is very good.
We left her store super happy and satisfied!!

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

DO NOT COME HERE!!!! Would give zero stars if I could. This woman is a thief and a liar and even grabbed scissors in a very aggressive way like she was going to stab us. Guaranteed a refund if they messed up. Ordered 2 blazers and both were completely different from the agreed design. The materials used for zippers and buttons were cheap. We were also told the items would be complete at a certain time and 3 hours later than the specified time they were still unfinished and the designs did not match. Refused to give us money back. Was rude and dishonest. The woman continued to lie to our face and the tailors when we spoke to him directly. Go to ANY OTHER tailor... stay far far away from this woman and her shady business.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Thuy is so warm and welcoming from the time you enter the shop to the time she hands you your custom tailored piece of clothing. She can do anything you want with the fabric and design of your choice. Highly recommend Yellow Sun if you're in Hoi An and want to feel fabulous in a tailor made outfit.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Before I start my review, you have to know I hate fitting bikinis because regular sizes always look weird on me. However, this was not a problem in this store. I tried on many fits and different sizes until the lady simply asked me what I thought would look good on me. I showed her some things and she measured me. The same day, I came in for my first fitting and everything was perfect. The bikini looks wonderful and I am very happy with the quality. (and the costs)