“Go to place for a new bikini”

Yellow Sun Custom Tailor
Ranked #233 of 452 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: With 10 years experience, catering to international clients, Yellow Sun Tailor specialises in accurate and beautiful workmanship using the best possible quality materials. If you would like to find a good quality and reliable tailor in Vietnam, Yellow Sun Tailor is the right choice for you, we have a great team to develop and deliver the international quality and service to you. We custom make every piece to your exact specifications and you will be pleasantly surprised with our speed of service. We commit to deliver the best quality products and customer services to our customers
Reviewed 20 December 2017

Before I start my review, you have to know I hate fitting bikinis because regular sizes always look weird on me. However, this was not a problem in this store. I tried on many fits and different sizes until the lady simply asked me what I thought would look good on me. I showed her some things and she measured me. The same day, I came in for my first fitting and everything was perfect. The bikini looks wonderful and I am very happy with the quality. (and the costs)

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"vietnamese"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

I just looked in this shop with a friend and ended up buying a bikini. The lady was really helpful in finding a design that I felt comfortable with. Then I had such a wide choice of materials, the bikini was ready is less than 24 hours and fits perfectly. It’s really high quality and I love it. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

Had a bikini made here. When trying different bikini’s it was a bit weird as the staff constantly disappeared to other shops and I had to wait till they came back. But, this was compensated by the fact that it took them only one day to make the bikini and it fits perfectly!

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Puy, the owner, helped me choose a bathing suit fitted to my needs. She can do any model in any color you want and will serve you with her amazing smile and incredible positive energy.