“Best white roses I’ve had yet!”
Review of Pho Xua

Pho Xua
Ranked #154 of 1 050 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

The white rose dumplings here is the best I’ve had yet (this trip, at least), and the rest of the food was fine but not as great as other reviews led me to believe. Bathroom is through the kitchen so you can see first hand how clean it is! Noodles were delivered fresh mid-meal as well, so you know they’re good!

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

Pho Xua restaurant, local restaurant near old town. We had great time to enjoy some food here. Very crowded and busy. Some foreigner came and waited a long time. So patient!!
Some food felt good, it's delicious and inexpensive for me. I will come back if I have time.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I went to this small Vietnamese restaurant. They serve extremely delicious pho and other traditional dishes at a very affordable price. Located in the heart of Hoi An, I recommend you to try the food here despite the long wait!

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

It is the perfect spot for tasty, cheap, street-food experience.

The place is tiny and always full so not much time to hang around but certainly worth trying their dishes.

The dumplings are fabulous!!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Soooo good and soooooo cheap. We live in Melbourne so we're no stranger to Vietnamese food and a good Pho, and this joints amazing. Just rough and ready, in and out, and delicious. We had 2 beef pho and some white rose (wontons) and it was under $7 Aussie dollars.
Highly recommend despite the 10 minute wait.