Review Highlights
Future clothes shop

Total shock We never expected to buy a suit each for our wedding but after being shuffled by a... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Paul B
via mobile
Don't miss out on "Future'" tailoring. Best ever!

I had read about this place but immediately was drawn to Future because of how lovely the women... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from US$6,00
from US$58,00
from US$29,00
More Info
All reviews future shop formal wear great price shoe shop her sister men's shirts quality clothes casual shirts small adjustments fitted perfectly lovely ladies top quality great range items of clothing fast service beautiful clothes within hours
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

The two ladies of future cloth shop are very nice and do patient on the fittings. It is a very good result in the end due to her knowledge and skills. Thanks for the shirts and dresses.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

I had a linen suit made and a dress, pleased to say even though I was a little anxious at first, after a couple of fittings Na owner oversaw that all was adjusted to ensure a good fit. I highly recommend to others looking for quality work at an affordable price. And Don’t forget to bargain hard with Na :-)

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

The best tailor in town! Staff is very friendly and speaks good english. I ordered a suit for a very good price. And even when i came back for a tie, i got 2 for free. I would definitly recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

I spent 2 hours at the Future market stall, had lots of fun customising my own 3 dresses and one shorts. It’s great to know I have a unique dress but also it’s great to know who made them :) I highly recommend them if you visit Hoi An ❤️

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

I got a very beautiful dress at Future Cloth Shop. The women is very nice and they work very fast. I love my new dress and I could design it on my own. Can recommend it :-)