“Shop 52 Great service and work”

Hoi An Cloth Market
Ranked #81 of 460 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

I had a linen suit made and a dress, pleased to say even though I was a little anxious at first, after a couple of fittings Na owner oversaw that all was adjusted to ensure a good fit. I highly recommend to others looking for quality work at an affordable price. And Don’t forget to bargain hard with Na :-)

Date of experience: November 2018
"beautiful clothes"
in 5 reviews
"within hours"

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

The best tailor in town! Staff is very friendly and speaks good english. I ordered a suit for a very good price. And even when i came back for a tie, i got 2 for free. I would definitly recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

I spent 2 hours at the Future market stall, had lots of fun customising my own 3 dresses and one shorts. It’s great to know I have a unique dress but also it’s great to know who made them :) I highly recommend them if you visit Hoi An ❤️

Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

I got a very beautiful dress at Future Cloth Shop. The women is very nice and they work very fast. I love my new dress and I could design it on my own. Can recommend it :-)

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Head to the cloth market and go straight to Future inside, the girls are fabulous, they are very helpful, there is plenty fabric to choose from, and they have catalogs so you can choose an outfit that you want. Great tailor, first day choose and get measured, second day final alterations then the third day they have it perfect and ready for you. Super!