All reviews vegetarian buffet old town deck house beautiful hotel operations manager the bell boy hotel service welcome drink special thanks banh mi memorable stay would highly recommend this hotel five minute walk foot massage breakfast was excellent pool view loved this hotel
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Great design and aesthetically pleasing rooms. The whole hotel is beautiful. Powerful air conditioning. You can set your room to Arctic temperature if you want and the room aircon delivers. The breakfast is one of the best, offering quite a lot of healthy low-carb, high-protein selection. Better than many of the 5 Star large chain hotels breakfasts I have been to. Staff were all very friendly and polite. Special mention of Lia, who checked us in and assisted us during our stay. The hotel is charming as it has a somewhat rural surrounding. Yet it is a short distance to the Old Town.

2  Thank ThongSingapore
OM-Allegro, Operations Manager at Allegro Hoi An . A Little Luxury Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Dear ThongSingapore
Thank you very much for your kind review.
It is certainly rewarding for the entire team to receive such positive comments - indeed I am extremely proud of each and everyone of them.Glad to hear that you like our facilities and staff specially Lia, who check in with you during the time you stay in our hotel, Our Amazing Chef prepared more than 50 dishes in the breakfast to make sure the quality and the taste was perfect .
Please rest assured your compliments will be shared with related individuals in order to encourage them to always do their best to ensure our guests' stay is no less than memorable.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the near future.

Allegro Hoian Little Luxury hotel
Tel. No: =+84 917421393

Reviewed 21 September 2018

We stayed at Allegro hotel for 2 nights after moving from the Little Beach (these 2 hotels are of the same group). It would appear that there were no communication between the 2 hotels. During the check-in, when we asked about an included dinner, the lady that received us told us we had already taken our dinner at Faifo. We have to ask her to double check and thereafter she confirmed there was one dinner arranged. Thereafter when we checked into our room, we found the internal room lock faulty. We expect the room to be 100% in reasonable good condition for guests to check in. And having a faulty lock put our safety at risk. However, the hotel was quick to fix this lock in 20 minutes. Room was also not cleaned at 2 plus PM when we returned from Ba Na Hills.

Notwithstanding above, the layout of the hotel is excellent with lots of natural sunlight flowing into the hotel. The reception area, restaurant and spa are nicely done up. Room was beautiful with a vintage feel. Poster bed was comfy. In short, design of the room was excellent and comfortable! Allegro is priced higher than Little Beach.

A special mention to Lani my masseur who has very good skills and I asked for her massage twice.

Op Mgr Jenny has listened to my feedback and taken them positively. Believe more training needed for the local staff.

Overall, still a nice boutique hotel to stay in Hoi An!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eve420

Dear Eve420
It is regretful to learn, that our facilities did not meet with your expectations, during your stay in our hotel,especially the internal room lock was faulty .We have well noted your concerns and addressed those closely with our engineering and housekeeping departments to correct those immediately. About your room was not cleaned by 2pm when you returned after your tour from Ba na hills we addressed all your concerned to our House keeping team to pay more attention to the guest needs and instructions, Your Satisfaction and your safetiness is our TOP priority in our Hotel, In regards to our Hotel lay out , the idea of the architect was to give a first 'wow' impression to our guests once they step in inside the hotel the lay out and the architectural design was reflect to the beauty of this lovely hotel. Thank you for your feedback we took it positively we learned more from you and we will used it to become more better in the near future. your positive comments to Ms Lani and Ms Jenny is highly appreciated,.
Once again thank you and I am looking forward to welcome you back when you have the chance to visit the beautiful Hoi an.

Allegro Hoian Little Luxury Hotel & Spa
Tel no: 0917421393

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Two adults and two teenagers in nearby rooms.
Location is a minute walk from old city.
Facilty is high class , clean, hot water, air condition, free wifi, what else do you need? and equiped with smilling staff.
Ohhh... and I think it has the largest pool in the area.
Bartender knows how to make a white and a black russian cocktails.
Perfect.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank rafaelmizrahi
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We had a pleasant stay in this hotel. The staffs are very nice, we are surprised to get a free dinner coupon and a nice cake for our anniversary, nice Vietnam style room, walking distance to ancient city. The only thing we r not satisfied with is their spa service, they finished the spa at a least 10-15 mins earlier.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank stephanielL6059LF
OM-Allegro, Operations Manager at Allegro Hoi An . A Little Luxury Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Dear stephanielL6059LF,
Thank you very much for your kind review.
It is certainly rewarding for the entire team to receive such positive comments - indeed I am extremely proud of each and everyone of them.Glad to hear that you like our facilities and staff , we are so sorry about your experienced in our Spa, we already took an action about your concerned.

Allegro Hoian Little Luxury hotel
Tel. No: =+84 917421393

Reviewed 19 September 2018

I chose the Allegro based on its excellent Tripadvisor feedback and the pictures of its tastefully-appointed interiors. Whilst I was satisfied with my decision overall, I would sum up my stay as follows:

Pros:
* Spacious rooms
* Excellent breakfast buffet, comprising Vietnamese and Western dishes, with a limited selection of Japanese and Korean items. I especially enjoyed the fresh "banh mi" (Vietnamese style sandwiches) which were so fresh and filling
* Beautiful decor - this may be subjective, but I found the choice of colours and textures to be very pleasing to the eye
* Location: 10 minutes' walk to the Old Town

Cons:
* Noisy: poor sound insulation - walls seemed thin - I could hear conversation from neighbouring rooms; as there is no carpet in any of the corridors or rooms, any noise is amplified, especially when guests or staff are walking along the corridors and/or talking
* Stingy with water: only 2 small bottles of water provided daily - this is a very minor cost - suggest either increase to 4 bottles, or provide 2 larger bottles
* Towels seemed rather thin for a 5-star hotel
* Smell of concrete or paint (as hotel is relatively new)
* Small pool - clearly, this is not an issue that can be rectified, but the pool was very busy during my stay, when the staff informed me was low season - I dread to think of the crowds during high season.

My room was on the 2nd floor and faced the pool - this could get noisy during the late morning and early afternoon when families were splashing about.

Staff were reasonably helpful at Reception, with Raven being outstanding. She was so cheerful and eager to help. The restaurant staff were also friendly and solicitous.

The Allegro offered good value overall, and I would be happy to return, although there is plenty of choice in Hoi An in this price range.

Room tip: Lower floor pool-facing rooms can get noisy
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends