“A definite hidden gem, well worth the visit! ”

La Petite Patisserie - Hoi An
Ranked #1 of 30 Dessert in Hoi An
Price range: US$2 - US$9
Description: Would like to enjoy some freshly baked patisserie from a french pastry chef? From the famous "lemon meringue pie" to some more creative dessert, we aim to develop and innovate hoi an's patisserie. Perfect for birthdays and special occasions, we created different mousse cakes with multiple layers inside and some amazing rainbow cakes.
Reviewed 10 February 2019 via mobile

I have the biggest sweet tooth ever. All I had wanted for days was a sweet, yummy, tasty dessert. My boyfriend and I went from our hotel to La Petite Patisserie and it did not disappoint. The location was a bit weird, the taxi could not drive us to the door and we had to walk a bit to find it, but, do not let the location put you off – this is a hidden gem of Hoi An. We had Vietnamese coffees, I had a Saint Honore and my boyfriend had a lemon tart. Well, I am still dreaming about the Saint Honore. Wish I could fly back to Hoi An – yes, just for this dessert. I 1000000000% recommend this patisserie and would definitely go back if I ever found myself back in Hoi An.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed 10 February 2019 via mobile

What a wonderful little cafe! We found it while out on our motorbike and were very glad that we stopped in! The coffee and cinnamon buns were delicious and the other baked goods looked amazing. A very cute spot and well worth visiting if you are at that end of town!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 5 February 2019 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick coffee, ended up getting the Vietnamese iced coffee and some treats. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Left extremely satisfied.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 17 January 2019 via mobile

So glad we visited this little out of the way patisserie. The lemon meringue tart was perfect - lemony, not overly sweet and a soft centre. Great coffee too!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed 15 January 2019

A fun place to discover in the back streets away from everything else. Run by a young French couple they have a small but interesting array of cakes to choose from. Very fresh and beautfully made.

Date of visit: December 2018