All reviews banana pancakes old town free breakfast air con swimming pool garden view no lift ceiling fan quiet street stayed for nights hotel is in a great location comfortable room pho laundry service wifi vietnam bikes
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Great location just outside the old town and far enough from the main streets to be nice and quiet at night. Friendly staff, pool for cooling off on the hot days, plenty to eat at breakfast (they kept encouraging us to eat more!), bikes and all the usual room features. A ceiling fan and Aircon we're a good combo for the really hot days.

We stayed for 4 days while exploring the area and sights. Enjoyed our stay and would recommend.

Room Tip: Pick a room out back for quiet garden view. But even the street is pretty quiet at night so should be good too!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We had booked originally for one night but ended up staying for 4. The reason for this is because we loved Hoi An and we enjoyed the proximity to town.

When we turned up they gave us a family room on the ground floor (just off the dining room) which was ok but it smelt from the stagnant water in the creek down the back. We asked for a new room and they had no problem changing us to the other side of the hotel.

The staff are very friendly and do whatever they can to help including making us a snack to take with us after we checked out at 5:30am (before they started serving breakfast.

The indoor swimming pool was also a welcome relief after hot days shopping or at My Son

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 5 May 2017

1. I booked 2 nights advance. But since I opened the window stand on the balcony, I know I will not stay after these 2 nights. I wish somebody could tell me there was a stinking ditch in front of the balcony. That causes two consequences, you will not enjoy your swim, you will not allow to open the window, for the ditch really attracts a lot of mosquitos.
2. The staff seems like they are trying to be friendly. The lady at reception was ok. All the other guys gave us an uncomfortable staring when we were eating or passing the reception, once you try to smile to them, they squeezed an unwilling smile back to you. Which make you feel worse.
3. Personal reason, I am a big tea drinker, they don't have water boiler in the room, which is unacceptable for me.
We moved to another homestay Villa near the beach, with the same price, feel 100 times more comfortable and peaceful.

Everything was just so so.

Room Tip: Stand at the balcony, you will see a construction, you will smell the stinking ditch.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I had a great stay here for 2 nights. The staff were very friendly and helped us out with everything from motorbike rentals to directions around town.
It was awesome having free bike rentals that seemed to be available at any time.
The breakfast was very good. Standard fare for breakfast but great quality!
Try and get the street view if you don't mind a little noise as the rear faces a marsh type area that fills your room with mosquitos if you want some fresh air.
All round though best bang for your buck as far as I'm concerned.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I travelled and arrived late with my friends this April 2017. We were surprised to find that the staff had stayed up to wait for us to arrive.They helped arranged a car to pick us up from Da Nang airport which is a 45 minute drive to Hoi An.

It's a quaint little place, but conveniently located. I would say their rooms are all well equipped with the practical and minimum items you need for a holiday.
There are enough powerpoints to charge your electrical devices.
Enough clothing hooks and hangers for use, and really friendly staff.

Their breakfast items, were simple yet delicious. Try the fruit museli with yoghurt! It comes with a great selection of tropical fruit. We were encouraged to order more for breakfast, which was done off a paper menu and cooked on the spot according to our orders.

When we had to pass time in the day (after check out) to await for the evening sleeper bus. We could store our luggages in a corner. Toilet amenities were available for shower/clean up/freshening up before we departed the hotel.

Wifi connection was stable, and there was bicycle rental for 20K dong for 1 whole day.

Thoroughly enjoyed the simple necessities in Thien Nga hotel.
A plus point is, each and every staff appear to remember your face and match it with your room number!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends