“Excellent Service & Fair Price.”

Hoi an Airport Transfer
Ranked #10 of 59 Transportation in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hoian Airport Transfer Service is a leading provider of private transfer if you are going to travel to Hoi An/ Da Nang/ Hue. We are dedicated to giving you the very best transfer services with a focus on affordability, reliability, flexibility and comfortable experience. Travel in your own way. Money Back Guarantee! We hope to see you soon in Hoian
Reviewed 11 August 2016

We arrived several hours later then expected, due to flight delays, they telephoned, text & I confirmed several hours later time into SGN, the driver either waited or returned, once we arrived & was easy to deal with. Used them 2 times in Vietham & would recomend %100 safe & fair price.

We booked thour Yourlocalbooking.com & have some great price's on tours & trips (days or longer) used them several times without fail.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

I used this service a few years ago when traveling through Southeast Asia for a month. My flights in and out of Danang were at relatively inconvenient times for any type of shuttle service (aka not within business hours) so I had to book a transfer service. I was landing in Danang very late at night and needed to go straight to Hoi An, and I needed to go back to the Danang airport in late afternoon. The company was very responsive, the cars were always waiting for me at the appointed time. I trust this company and would definitely use them again!

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I used Ho An Airport Transfer for travel from Da Nang airport to our hotel and back again several days later. They were on-time, polite and very efficient. Also very responsive and easy to deal with via email.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I have used this company to transport me from Danang airport to Hoian several times. They are always on time to meet me and their vehicles are clean and tidy. During the trip their office people ring the driver and speak to me regarding my experiences which have always been pleasant..

Online reservation is very easy.