“Airport transfer from Danang”

Hoi an Airport Transfer
Ranked #9 of 59 Transportation in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hoian Airport Transfer Service is a leading provider of private transfer if you are going to travel to Hoi An/ Da Nang/ Hue. We are dedicated to giving you the very best transfer services with a focus on affordability, reliability, flexibility and comfortable experience. Travel in your own way. Money Back Guarantee! We hope to see you soon in Hoian
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I have used this service many times and have found it completely reliable. The vehicles are clean and well maintained and the drivers invariably friendly and helpful. The phone call you receive just after your trip starts to ensure everything is OK is the icing on the cake.

Date of experience: April 2016

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I arranged our transfers from Ha noi airport to our hotel, and from our hotel in Ho Chi Minh City to the airport via email. It was easy to organise and pay for.

When we arrived in Ha noi the driver was waiting with a sign with our name on it, and took us straight out to his van to take us to our hotel.

On the other end, the driver had a short delay due to traffic and they actually called the front desk of our hotel to let us know, and then called me again on the drivers phone once we were in the van to check that everything was OK. I was very impressed.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 26 July 2016

I've used YourLocalBooking (now renamed to Hoi An Transfer) a few times since 2011. Vietnam is famous for taxi scam, so I found it very important to have a reliable taxi or transfer service when traveling across the country. They also offer a very reasonable price (sometimes lower than local agencies, sometimes mostly the same).
I've never had any problems with these guys, so I can honestly recommend them to anyone.

Date of experience: February 2016
1  Thank Thefall
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Used them for our transfer from Da Nang to Hoi An. Great service and very efficient.
Nice polite driver.

Date of experience: June 2016
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 July 2016

I hate taxi scam so I pre-arranged my 4 days tour with Hoi An Airport Transfer. We're big family including elderly and little kids. Though my flight was delayed for 9.5hrs, they responded quickly for my late revised pick up request. Ms. Hong was the one to assist us; she was very kind & also recommended some good places for dining in Hoi An. Their drivers are polite, punctual, safe driving and picked us with a comfortable van. It was so hot at My Son, around 37°C. Their driver gave us icy bottles of water once we got on the van. Hong was so great, she took good care of us by follow-up messages daily to ensure everything was alright. It was hassle-free trip to Da Nang & Hoi An with their excellent services!! And we love Hoi An very much!

Date of experience: July 2016