“Restaurant in the market”

Mrs. Thu Restaurant
Ranked #84 of 1 047 Restaurants in Hoi An
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant is one of many that are situated inside the market building. I had the prawns with fried noodles which were very tasty, also had more prawns than I have had at other restaurants for a cheaper price as I only paid 50,000 dong for the meal.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

About 2 and a half years ago I was taken to the market and given a Sinh To to drink/eat. I tracked the place down from memory and had this scrummy delight again (and again). Mrs Thu’s daughter is at this stall, which is opposite Mrs Thu’s food stall (just look behind your left shoulder if you are sitting here and you’ll see be the fruit in the display) treat yourself to this refreshing texture of flavours, it’s almost a meal in itself for 25,000 Dong. You can get it blended, but I like to demolish its chunky pieces myself! You’re welcome ;)

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Here comes our first feeling is the space is wonderful. Ancient and deposited, she is a very good woman, she is very gentle with us and serves us great food. Cao Lau and spring rolls are quite nice, shrimp here very fresh. The papaya salad is nice, you just reminded her not to put a lot of salt on it. And lots of other dishes without time to enjoy.
Great .

Reviewed 10 August 2018

We found this place on our last day, but I wish it had been our first! Situated in the market with all the fresh produce on view we ordered a variety of local dishes: quang noodles, cao lau, white rose, bahn xeo, crispy wontons. All prepared in front of our eyes and arrived within minutes. Would highly recommend for people on a budget and those who want some authentic Vietnamese dishes.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

Last and best meal of our Hoi An stay. Beautiful seafood freshly prepared. Stuffed squid, eggplant and prawns the highlight. Could have eaten here every day. Great value.