All reviews the cottages beach passes beach toys east hampton the main house minute walk from the beach big lawn kind of place perfect place to stay within walking distance we've stayed living room hidden gem grounds are beautiful located right long weekend leslie
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We made our first family vacation to the Hamptons and stayed a week at the Gansett Green Manor. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained and the owners provide a friendly atmosphere that seems to be missing these days. I really like the fact that you are given passes to a ton of beaches in the Hamptons and umbrellas, boogie boards, lawn chairs, beach towels, etc are all available for use free of charge.

The location is perfectly situated between East Hampton and my new favorite spot - Montauk. Plus you can walk a short distance to the Indian Wells Tavern and shops in Amagansett.

My only criticism is that the pull out matress is a little soft and I noticed the difference (my back did at least) between the standard bed and hide-a-bed. I would recommend sleeping on the queen bed and making the kids sleep on the pull-out matress.

In reviewing our week vacation, I would highly recommend Gansett Green Manor for anyone visiting the Hamptons and I’m already looking to book again there for next summer! Its definitely worth it.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2018

Leslie and her crew have been so lovely! The rooms are so quaint and very charming.The cleaning crew does an incredible job keeping the rooms pristine and the property is absolutely beautiful - so serene. They make sure there is someone available at all times if you are to need anything at all and they are more than willing to help! There are adorable shops and restaurants within walking distance, the Manor provides bikes and all kinds of toys for the beach and the beach is just a mile away. If you are looking for a peaceful stay, this is the place for you!

Room Tip: Cottages = for families or friends in need of multiple bedrooms Studios = great if alone or with significant other. Spacious for 1 - 2
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank taylormansour
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I've vacationed on the East End for over twenty years renting houses and staying at various properties. I came here with my girlfriend for the 4th of July weekend. Hands down, this was one of my best experiences. The property is tucked away, yet right in town. The Jitney stops right across the street. You can take one of their bikes 10 minutes to the beach or use one of their beach passes for your car (note to people that haven't stayed in the Hamptons - a beach pass is essential). If you don't want to drive at night, go out in Amagansett. If you want to explore, Montauk is 20 minutes to the left and East Hampton is 15 minutes to the right. The grounds are beautiful and the cottage was well kept. The owners are extremely friendly and overly accommodating. We will be back.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raymond H
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Unbelievable location and amenities. You will not find nicer owners - they truly made all the guests feel like family. In addition to the beautiful East--End scenery and picturesque location, the cottages are impeccably maintained and located central to the main grounds, and center of the village. Worth every penny, and am looking forward to my next visit!

Room Tip: They are all comfortable. You feel at home.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2018

Just spent two wonderful nights at Gansett Green Manor. My studio (No. 7) felt both airy and cozy, and was very quiet -- slept really well in the comfy queen bed. Kitchenette has coffee maker, toaster, and plenty of basic kitchenware. Bathroom has lots of fluffy white towels, L'Occitaine products. Owners Leslie and Jeb couldn't have been nicer. Short walk to shops, restaurants, etc. Can't wait to return in the summer and take advantage of amenities like bikes and beach passes...

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo