Ways to Experience Entebbe Botanic Gardens
from US$22,57
from US$2 713,47
from US$189,75
More Info
All reviews lake victoria trees and plants amazing trees vervet monkeys local guide bird life walk around cold drinks small entrance fee few hours pleasant walk flora and fauna bird watching tarzan park stroll botany
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

I did a “Day as a Zookeeper” experience. First we picked up gear at the animal hospital, and then I helped to clean lion cages (obviously lions were outside) and then picked up food for different animals such as giraffes, elephants, buffaloes, zebras and then we went around feeding those animals. Giraffes come eat from your hand! Then we visited backstage rhinos and tigers. After the lunch we went feeding otters, chimpanzees and visited shoebill bird. I would definitely recommend the experiment.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 28 December 2020

I really nice place to relax and enjoy the sun. With some great people doing bars etc near the water. Plenty of trees to keep out the heat with a few monkeys lizards dogs etc just wondering around minding there own business . Only one thing spoils it is litter here and there

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 8 December 2020 via mobile

We have been here now three times in the last 6 weeks or so. The botanical garden is a huge playground and discovery place for the kids. In the upper part there are hundreds of monkeys, which are playful and friendly. Down by the lake is a decent bar, which has cold drinks and where people can swim at the beach. The food, however, leaves a lot to be desired.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 29 November 2020

I was so very glad to have spent and afternoon here surrounded by such beauty, monkeys and birds. It only cost a few dollars to get in and is by far my favorite spot to visit in Entebbe.

Date of experience: November 2020
1  Thank Dan0001
Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

Visited Entebbe Botanic Gardens yesterday. It is a lovely and tranquil place to wander through and enjoy the tropical environment. As Entebbe is very quiet presently due to Covid 19 restrictions we had the place pretty much to ourselves except for a very friendly dog (I think he belonged to the gatekeeper) who followed us around. We highly recommend anyone visiting Entebbe to spend some time in these gardens.

Date of experience: August 2020