Ekin Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$35
  • Breakfast included
Orsmaris Boutique Hotel(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$110
Club Aida(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$88
Travelocity
Supreme Hotel Marmaris(Marmaris)(Great Value!)
US$84
Priceline
D Maris Bay(Hisaronu)
US$1 221
US$1 080
Hotels.com
US$293
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$379/night.

All reviewsno hassleclean apartmentsgreat holidayair consmall poolcentral locationsunbedsmaid
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Came here in August with my 15 year old daughter and we loved the place. No having to get up at ridiculous times to ensure a sunbed as always plenty available. Several times we were the only people at the pool and that suited us fine! Apartments were spotless with lovely big balconies which were cleaned daily and towels changed every other day. Location was perfect, 2 min walk to beach and the apartments to pay him whene on the main strip so plenty shops, bars and restaurants are on the doorstep. The staff are fantastic and Sammy, Jamie and the others can't do enough for you. The ayhan restaurant is beautiful and this showed by the amount of people who were staying elsewhere but ate there. Gorgeous food. The place is family run and they treat you like one of their own. The cash machine didnt return my card and I still had my air con bill to pay along with the amount to keep my apartment on for an extra day. I had 2 days left of my holiday and no money. Stressed and really upset I explained to sammy the guy who runs the place what had happened. He explained to the owner my issue and considering I hadn't stayed here before, the owner told me not to worry and to pay him when I got sorted back in the UK. Not only that, he gave me £100 to ensure I was ok till I got home. I was blown away by this and will never forget what they did for me. Everything about this place deserves 5 stars plus. Thankyou ayhan, I, ll see you all again in october

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Geordiechix
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 16 days what a lovely relaxed place . You walk through the restaurant to gain access to the apartment building which has a lift to all floors . We had a one bedroom apart which looked over the pool and lounge area ,really nice spotlessly clean rooms every thing you need as a base . The restaurant which is situated on the main rd the food and drinks were astounding, no cheap spirits all good quality this is a small family run setup with a big family presence who are all lovely people , the 2 guys who are front of house Sam and Jamie can not do enough for you and really make you feel welcome . This was our first time at this establishment in our 14 years of going to Marmaris but it won't be our last we'll done to the Ayhan family and team

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank marmarismick
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Had a fantastic time at these apartments staff could not do enough for you really friendly polite and helpful. Rooms were lovely and clean everything you needed in them. Restaurant was really good most of meals taken there as food was excellent

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
2  Thank michell_mcniven
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

All I can say is you must stay here and eat here too. Food is the best in Marmaris and good value. Service with a smile and no hassle. Apartments are clean, plenty of wardrobe space and well thought out for the most comfort.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at the Ayhan for the past 5 years; I could not fault these apartments as the staff go out of their way to help you and meet your needs. They treat you like family.

The food is gorgeous and reasonably priced. My friends and I would eat lunch at the Ayhan most days however we like to explore other restaurants at night time. The staff do not hassle you if you don't want to eat there as it is a self-catered apartment.

The apartment is a nice size but basic, although we don't cook in the apartment so it suits us down to a T.

The location is quite central as it is 5 mins walking distance from the point centre and beach front. I highly recommend these apartments for families who are looking for an apartment with peace and quiet.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends