“Best service, very friendly staff and very good prices”

Mares Travel Agency
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Mares Travel wishes you a warm welcome to Marmaris, Icmeler and Turunc. We are the main tour operator under Mares Travel Agency as a member of (TURSAB).
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 28 June 2018

It was a pleasure dealing with mares travel!
good affordable prices, friendly staff and always ready to answer at any time.
they recommended the best places to visit and the best activities to be done and they were all just amazing! Thank you so much

2  Thank Stephanie K
"pamukkale"
"company"

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Great service

We did quad biking and scuba diving. Delivered tickets to our hotel and communicated via what’s app. Ask for Cem he was was brilliant and went above and beyond.

2  Thank Omar S
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Just coming back from my vacation to marmaris i book with mares all my trips online bcs i really enjoy his website and he s so helpful with all informations and details. I book all trips in marmatis with a good price i did only 2 mega fiana boat and the spa it was nice on mega diana verry nice and the sales man he came up on arrival and took the money give me my tkt he s so respectful and nice and came on time but when i start my trips always n late i didn t understand why after i get mad and told the owner i need my refund when i cancel all my plan i start to try many tours on marina when i walk but really all tours operator and tours they are on late this s what i understand later but after many trying i find mares from the best and sami come after 5 min get angry from him and he back the money quick
Dont tired in marmaris to go on time on trip so i highly recommend mares and sami for tours they the best service same as written on website
Mares
Best regards
Samar younes
Im verry sorry for what happen
See u soon

2  Thank Samar Y
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I had a lots of fun,I loved there.I have been other places in Turkey but I have been in marmaris the first time.Everthing is wonderful.Everything is on time.The staff is respectful and friendly.Especially Cem is a helpful man.I took all my tours from him.I hope to come back there next summer.Thanks for everything.

3  Thank Dilgeş E
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

First time to Turkey so wanted to do a couple of excursions. Found Mares Travel to be significantly more competitive in terms of price in comparison to booking through the tour operator.
Booked two excursions - Dalyan and Koycegiz Lake and Rhodes Island. Both were excellent with hotel pick-ups being on time.
Cem provided a very efficient and courteous service. He met me outside the hotel with the tickets with payment being made there which is much better.
Highly recommend Mares Travel to anyone who is visiting Marmaris and Icmeler.

3  Thank AG123432