“Absolutely fantastic...must visit if your in Marmaris!”
Review of Topkapi Silver

Topkapi Silver
Ranked #3 of 18 Shopping in Marmaris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Topkapi Silver is the only place in Marmaris to fulfill all of your jewellery needs. From beautiful natural stone pieces to the most popular designer bangles, we have something for everyone. To find out more about our shop just search us on Facebook and ask us anything.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We are on our third trip to Marmaris, came across this shop on our first visit and have visited numerous times each year we have been in the area since. Great products at great prices. The service is always welcoming, friendly and non pushy - couldn’t recommend enough.

All reviews
"gifts"
"facebook"
"holiday"

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

Absolutely love this shop and it has factored heavily on our holiday booking for next year!! I bought several bracelets, glasses (with prescription lenses) a bag, earrings and a ring! Superb customer service and the prices and literally too good to pass up. Going to get my eyes tested at home before my holiday next year and I'll be shopping in Topkapi for my new specs within a day of arriving in Turkey.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

So friendly and not in the least pushy.Beautiful jewellery at great prices.Love our friend Ahmet,he is a great asset to the shop. Missing you all and hope to see you all next year.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Mr B and Helen are total professionals.I purchased both rings at a very reasonable price.The service,patience and expertise shown by Helen was the main reason we bought from here.She is very good at her job.Mr B is a fantastic guy who I would gladly recommend to anyone.The staff cannot do enough for you.Any other place I have been in Marmaris is always trying to get you to buy buy buy no matter what.These guys don't make you feel like that.There is no other place you should go for jewellery in Marmaris.They won't be beaten on price,quality or service.Thank again guys,You made my good lady smile for the whole holiday due to her wedding ring.