Open today: 10:00 - 00:00
Review Highlights
Great shop

Go there every year great friends of ours for over 15 years. Great customer service and fantastic... read more

Reviewed 21 October 2018
gail w
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile
Best shop in marmaris

My friends and I visit this shop every year when we are in marmaris have bought loads of gold and... read more

Reviewed 20 October 2018

from US$274,81
More Info
from US$21,85
More Info
All reviews fantastic shop next year favourite shop facebook page wedding ring feel welcome turkey wings geraldine earrings scarves holiday gifts
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

If your in marmaris make sure you go to Topkapi Fantastic shop fabulous people and great quality. Easy to find by blue point

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely shop, staff are so helpful, beautiful jewellery, my little girls favourite shop she gets a little present off mr b every year, can’t wait to return.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Had to pop in again as it's my favourite shop in Marmaris. Everything is clearly priced and good quality. Brought along a lady staying at our hotel, she returned with her friends too.
See you again next year

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Luv this shop best in marmaris lovely owner and staff not pushy prices great always come home with some gorgeous jewellery see you again next year luv pat n pete x

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

I have visited the shop with my mum, most days of our holiday as we just keeping finding more and more to buy!

The quality and price is fantastic as are the staff. Owner "Mr B" and Helen are always friendly and welcoming and nothing is ever too much trouble.

I would highly recommend visiting the shop when in Marmaris, you won't be disappointed. They even have a Facebook page you can order things to be delivered to the U.K.

Date of experience: October 2017