All reviews sea view beach front beach waiter air con next year half board beach boy bed and breakfast restaurant staff turkey free sunbeds mini bar changed daily lovely hotel small pool bars and restaurants bedding and towels
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

100% coming back great value for money food and drinks were excellent the waiters were so helpful and Ali on the beach front was great very friendly and running drinks and making sure every thing was ok and all ways made you laugh all though the cushions on the sun lounger do need to be changed not very appealing to customers thanks for a great stay

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Liam K
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

we went to Marmaris for the second time and we choose to sit in the same Hotel " Maris Beach Hotel" since last year we enjoyed too much from everything.
staff are very frinedly " Ertem manager, thomas tourguy, Ali all the staff, especially the reception manager who recognized us and gave us sea view not sea side with highest floor. they treat you as family not guest. but they have one thing that shoul be to enhanced the internet in the room.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Uguette A
Reviewed 18 July 2017

No complain about location it was great location.
Room was cleaned every day but the bed cover, towels was stained, don't know was it blood or food ...?
First night I went they said they sent me to a room with backside view and no air condition, when I told them I have side sea view room with air condition they said it is overbooked and I can change my room on Monday I was there Friday night. I refused and said it should be booked for me as I booked few weeks ahead. Spoke with them manager ( Mr bolent) he said tomorrow I can change my room and they changed after 4 day after. But no AIR CONDITION , they asked me pay extra for having it even my room was booked with AIR CONDITION, so I paid extra to have it. The view wasn't much different from the back side to be honest they gave me last room in row and first floor which the view was covered by a very huge satellite dish.
Since that not the receptionists nor the manager bolent has said hi to me or even looked at me, they turned their head and avoid any eye contact.
Even the guys in the restaurant and the beach guy were very rude, if you ordered something they would smile and even ask you go out with them after work, if you didn't order then no hi, no eye contact no welcome.
The only people who you felt are happy to see you without expecting anything or even speak English were the lady cleaner and one of the staffs his name is Batuhan Kilig, they always smiled, said hi, how are you in Turkish.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Hotel with great seafront location. Staff very friendly and helpful. However could do with little updating - furniture needs refreshing to attract passing customers (especially as next door bar is all newly refurbished). Sunbeds and parasols old and tired - also waiters T-shirts.

Room Tip: Sea view is a must to enjoy the location at its finest.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Not a bad hotel but terrible service. Half board totally poor. Not much variety. Flies on food & cold food every day. Not hygenic. They male staff flirt with you if you are a single female and have no respect. The manager was very hostile and seems racist. Never showed no compassion and lacked comnunication skills. You have to pay for AC which is absolutely ridiculous. The rooms are ok but very small. Would never return to this place. TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo