All reviews beach front couldn't do enough rooms were cleaned every day kebab bedding september xx
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Having asked some questions before we went in, after ordering some drinks we were then told they had no steak and couldn't serve kebabs, the very thing I had just been discussing with staff. Should have upped and left at that point, but as it seemed like a chilled out place we persevered, as there was enough on the menu that I'd still be able to eat something I liked.

Lamb chops were served on a far too small plate, and when my wife asked for a spoon for her pasta dish, this took an age to come out as the staff were far too engrossed in their phones. My wife enjoyed both her dishes, although the fish soup did have some bones in it. The bill also took an age to come out, even though we were the only diners.

Worst of all, we were after a peaceful time, but 10 minutes in, Talk Of The Town, next door, started blasting out music, and this didn't stop the whole time we ate.

Suffice to say, will not go back, and cannot recommend!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Arrive at the hotel in the early hours to be told they only had 1 room and were fully booked....we booked 2 as i was there with my best friend who is male...the manager at first became quite angry as we said we couldnt share a room but then mellowed out saying he would pay for one of us to go to another hotel for 1 night...in the end we agreed to share a room til the morming..the rooms were immaculate but the noise from the bars across from it was intolerable...no sleep was had at all...the staff were not at all helpfull and ignored u unless u were a young girl then they would be all over them...4 times i tried to order lunch when sat on their beach and was ignored same trying to order cold drinks...in the end i walked to the shop and bought my own...this is the first time iv ever written a review which is negative and i go to marmaris every year...2 young russian girls were disgusted by a few of the comments they got from some of the beach waiters...would never go there again

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Hi , this hotel is the worst hotel in Marmaris !!!! We booked in for 11 nights but left the first day. On arrival we had litres of spirits in bags but nothing was mentioned when we checked into our room. There was my wife ,myself and our 31 year old son. The single room had on double bed and a single next to it, which was not appropriate. No fridge or any other facilities. We had a very sparse breakfast in the morning and I was scowled at for asking for two boiled eggs. After being at the pool for a short while we went shopping for a few beers and cola to sit on our balcony and have a nice game of cards. We were stopped going back in and told that we could not take `Anything ` to our room and had to buy everything from them. We left and returned later and were stopped again for having a bottle of coke which I was taking up to our room for taking my medication in the morning . After arguing with the managers we found other accommodation and left , after 12 hours. I would not recommend this hotel who likes to go on holiday and do what they please , without being told all the time you cannot do this or that . Been going top Marmaris for ten years but will never go near this place again.

Room Tip: We booked and paid for a lateral sea view rather than a side sea view . But after arguing , we were put into a side view.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank John F
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Ok... so I'm all for reading reviews and I actually got scared when I seen a review saying the hotel had closed down this is not the case! When arrived my husband and myself had 2 separate beds I went back to reception and they changed my room straight away (after talking to the manager) the rooms have dated furniture but who cares as you don't go on holiday to sit in the hotel room right? The rooms were cleaned every day! Bedding was changed everyday along with towels... The location of the hotel is amazing!! Right on the beach front about 15-20 minute walk to the harbour (bizarre) a lot of shops, restaurants & bars in the area... you ARE aloud to take food & drink to your hotel room your just not aloud to eat or drink your own food by the pool or beach area which is understandable! The pool area was always clean and the beach area is outstanding! The waiters become friends elvis & tomas absolutely amazing and couldn't do enough to help you! Always asking if everything was ok there English was really good!... didn't really speak to the manager of the hotel as there was no need but every time you seen himself or his son they would always say hello... all in all this holiday was brilliant I could not thank the staff enough for making my holiday so enjoyable.. it was that good we come home yesterday and booked again for September! hope this review helps xx

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank sdh20
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Put up a review and found was not quite as bad as some people state ...yes could have done with pool surround cleaned...but my room was cleaned everyday...air con was optional as usual but on all night and day. Knew about rule about not bringing in things to drink but did to my room and certainly wasnt stopped ...or on beach either. Things could have bern better but cheap price for me. Breakfast basic but ok ...well better luck next year....I will not be going to this resort as prefer bodrum all round...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo