See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2012

To start with, would not return to this hotel. Rooms were not ready until 3.30 pm. We were given a family room which was not safe for kids. The air cons inside were not very noisy but still, I could´t sleep as the outside part was attached to the bedroom wall and it was very noisy. Breakfast is extremely poor, especially for kids. All you get is some ugly coffee and the typical turkish breakfast: tomatoes, cucumbers, olives and some sort of cheese. No water or cheap juice for free.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Antalya_10
Palacioglu, Public Relations Manager at Hotel ForestGate, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting a review of our resort on TripAdvisor.

We are sorry to learn that your stay was not up to your expectations.
As you can see from the other reviews posted about our resort, we generally receive very favorable comments about the service provided by our ambassadors to the guests.

We have addressed your feedback with the Department Heads concerned to ensure that we exceed our guests expectations in all aspects.

I do hope that your travel plans will bring you back to Forest Gate soon and while we can empathize with your disappointment, we do hope that you will give our resort another try and contact us directly for your next reservation to ensure that you will have a satisfactory and enjoyable stay with us.

We do look forward to welcoming you back to Forest Gate in the near future.

Reviewed 2 July 2012

Only stayed a couple of nights on a few occasioons before moving on to the Marina.

It a quiet, very frendly hotel set in the forest, it has some really nice walks and the sounds of the birds twittering and smells of the Pine trees and Lemon Groves, (pick some overhanging one for the afternoon G & T) are unforgettable.

Breakfast is a very relaxed affair set in the open air by the pool

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are scattered around, but if you like a lie in ask to be away from the pool...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 May 2012

This was perfect. I recently spent 9 nights at Hotel Forest Gate. I cannot explain my experience. I was initially hesitant to book because of a bad review. I decided to give it a try. I only booked for 3 nights but ended up extending to 9. I have stayed at many of the other luxury hotels in Gocek, this is truly a special place. It started with the excellent service by the entire staff. I arrived at the hotel after midnight and was immediately taken to my room for a in-room check in which literally took less than 5 minutes. It was a wonderfull stay, I have booked the same room for Sep till October. 2012.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Michaela365
Reviewed 4 July 2011

We spent a week at the Forest Gate in April 2011, choosing to go "out of season" for a change. As always we were welcomed warmly and made to feel that we were returning to see old friends. As the hotel was quiet we were offered our pick of the rooms and even moved room after a couple of days to a room with a sunnier verandah! Nothing was too much trouble and we had a fantastic week. We came away feeling rested, relaxed and completely spoilt by Ayfer and Ender. We are looking forward to returning in September 2011.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2011

We just stayed one night as Gocek is about 30 mins from Dalaman airport and we had an early flight. The location of the hotel is really nice and the buildings and pool were lovely. We didn't have chance to try food and didn't see a menu anywhere.

The outside paths are very nice, but be careful when moving round in the dark as there are some steps which are not too well lit.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple