“Private boat trip and scuba diving ”
Review of Vostok Travel

Vostok Travel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Day tours from Fethiye, Oludeniz and Hisaronu (Mugla Turkey).
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We hired a private boat and requested a private scuba dive. We can't swim but wanted to try diving. The Vostok travel arranged everything perfectly as we requested. The diving team was great and was also kind to take care of our baby so we can dive together. Prices were also great.

dmjass, Owner at Vostok Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you Yousuf for your feedback and loyal attitude! Hope to see you back!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Can't fault the service! Even at the last minute. 3 wonderful excursions and had a beautiful holiday!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you Cheryl for your loyalty! Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Fantastic Communications.... Very Easy and Friendly Service from Dmitry. Kept us updated all the time... Lots of reassurances that everything as planned... Cannot reccomend this company highly enough... Clean Cars and very friendly drivers... See you for sure next year...Thanks again

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I booked the flight online, the email response came immediately, and they respond precisely to my wishes during the further process. They offered me different times and several payment methods, from which I choose the best one for me. Usually they pick you up from the hotel but I decided to come tho their office at Ölüdeniz. All in all a great customer experience.

They drove us -me and other customers- up the Babadağ (mountain) to the take off point. My pilot Osman introduced me the flight procedure and helped me to put on the equipment. Then we took off to the joy flight. I felt safe during the whole flight, the view down to Ölüdeniz was indescribable, one must simply experience this. He did some amazing paragliding acrobatics in the final phase, with my agreement of course. The landing was easy and soft.

Thank you to all involved people for a safe and unforgettable experience.

dmjass, Owner at Vostok Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Thank you Murat for your all the efforts! Hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Staff were fun and helpful. Plenty of lovely food on offer. Entertainment was great. Went for our anniversary with the kids and had a great time from start to finish.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
dmjass, Owner at Vostok Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Thank you very much for your feedback! Hope to see you back soon!