“Lovely hotel a home away from home ”

Infinity Boutique Hotel
Ranked #13 of 102 Hotels in Fethiye
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I was in this hotel for 7 nights with my family, I honestly have to say this is one of best customer services I have received. They can't do enough for there guests. I booked all my excursions with the hotel, and all came on time to pick us up. The breakfast was fresh every day and they try there best to accommodate the guests. I would just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all the staff at infinity Boutique Hotel and also the shops nearby who got to know me and my family so well. I will definitely recommend this hotel and certainly come back again. Ismail & family London

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Pros:
Staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel was very close to the Marina, beautiful market area and number of great restaurants & food options around.
If you stay in the higher floors, the marina view would be great.Proximity to the main road and taxi stop is a plus.
I particularly enjoyed their Breakfast menu which was freshly made; jams, spreads, breads, cakes....it was yummy!
Value for money, very reasonable for the location it offers

Cons:
The lane where it is located is very noisy, especially at nights. The loud music was disturbing and I could clearly hear people talking & laughing on the streets. It was difficult to sleep. I would like to mention that I was in the 2nd floor, my room overlooking the street.

Room Tip: Choose higher floors for good view and less noise
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

The best location in town its in the heart of fethiye very close to the market, the port and the taxi station. The place is very clean but the rooms are relatively small. The food Is great and the staff are helpfull and polite. I recommend it and I'll surely visit it again.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We took the spa suite with jacuzzi with mountain and sea view. It was very nice but it's not the sea view you'll expect or see in the photos. It's 40% sea view and 60%building view. You'll be disappointed from the views because you expected better. The service is very good and the stuff are very friendly and helpful. A bit Difficult to sleep because of the pubs and clubs.
Overall it's very good.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel has very good location. You can reach touristical places by walking. Breakfast is very good. You can taste home made jam and pates.People are smiling always. If you have car, you can use carpark which is locating opposite site of road. You need to pay $6 per 24hrs. Hotel has HD boardcast. Special movie channels are provided. Room is spacious. They are providing hair dryer, towels, slippers and clothes rack in balcony. I would like to stay here absolutely

P.S internet connection sucks. Disconnected always