“Yoga Cruise”
Review of My Blue Cruise

My Blue Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My Blue Cruise, an independent Turkish Riviera & Gulet charter agency providing a unique cruising experience. Located in Fethiye, where the slopes of the Mendos Mountains meet the Mediterranean shores of the gulf of Fethiye, My Blue Cruise is a flexible company providing unforgettable sailing experiences along the famous turquoise coast, which is regarded by many travel experts, to be one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. A memorable cruise on a beautiful, hand-constructed, wooden yacht encompasses traditional cuisine, stunning scenery, refreshing swimming breaks, and an exceptional lifestyle. Your cruise can include paragliding, diving or water sports as well. The crew of “My Blue Cruise” has fifteen years of local sailing experience, enabling them to build up intense, first-hand knowledge, to pass onto their passengers. They will show you parts of Turkey, that you have never seen in any guidebook or travel publication. All our traditional Turkish gulet boats, range from 21 to 29 meters, with 6-8 double or twin cabins that have en suite bathrooms. Sailing choices include… · A private yacht charter with groups of friends or family · A shared cabin cruise charter with the opportunity to meet fellow adventurers from around the world
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I had really memorable 8 days on the boat. Meeting nice people, relaxing yoga lessons, hiking on the islands, swimming with fishes and turtles in perfect clear water, delicious foods.
Cabins were comfortable and clean but i prefered sleeping under the stars and waking up with sunshine and beautiful view.
It was the greatest experience that i have ever lived. Thanks for everything!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

This yoga cruise was one of the most amazing experience of my life. I felt so relaxed afterwards. The people on the boat, Ali and his crew and yoga teacher Kate were perfect in all sense. We did yoga every morning and evening and usually a hike during the day headed up my Ahmet who knew the trails like the back of his hand. The food was really good and most guests slept on the deck outside under the stars at night. Would recommend it for everyone.

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

The Yoga Cruise really is a special experience, far away from the touristic places, Ali and his crew made us feel most welcome and let us experience the beauty of the 'real' Turkey. The boat is spacious and very well equipped with lots if mattresses to relax and of course a grand space available for Yoga classes which were teached twice a day. I can only recommend as the classes have been suitable for all levels of Yoga knowledge and very carefully set up by an experienced teacher. The atmosphere was really familliar and perfect as a short escape. Thanks a lot for these beautiful days!

Reviewed 16 October 2016

We had a fantastic cruise aboard the traditional Turkish gulet/ketch exploring the coastline around Fethiye and nearby islands. Ali was not only a great skipper but a fantastic cook who delivered great meals that delighted us each evening. Beautiful waters for swimming and tranquil evenings where we slept under the stars on the deck. Very unique and relaxing experience.

3  Thank bruce r
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

I was on the cruise to make Yoga and enjoyed everything... good crew... good food... and wonderful weather :-)

2  Thank Daneli7