“Paradise on Earth #yogacruiseturkey”
Review of My Blue Cruise

My Blue Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My Blue Cruise, an independent Turkish Riviera & Gulet charter agency providing a unique cruising experience. Located in Fethiye, where the slopes of the Mendos Mountains meet the Mediterranean shores of the gulf of Fethiye, My Blue Cruise is a flexible company providing unforgettable sailing experiences along the famous turquoise coast, which is regarded by many travel experts, to be one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world. A memorable cruise on a beautiful, hand-constructed, wooden yacht encompasses traditional cuisine, stunning scenery, refreshing swimming breaks, and an exceptional lifestyle. Your cruise can include paragliding, diving or water sports as well. The crew of “My Blue Cruise” has fifteen years of local sailing experience, enabling them to build up intense, first-hand knowledge, to pass onto their passengers. They will show you parts of Turkey, that you have never seen in any guidebook or travel publication. All our traditional Turkish gulet boats, range from 21 to 29 meters, with 6-8 double or twin cabins that have en suite bathrooms. Sailing choices include… · A private yacht charter with groups of friends or family · A shared cabin cruise charter with the opportunity to meet fellow adventurers from around the world
Reviewed 20 August 2016

I joined the Yoga Cruise in Turkey with My Blue Cruise in July 2016.
I was traveling alone, and was searching for some yoga & beach holidays. Somewhere I could get a little more tanned, swim, meet people and shake my body a little.
Then I found this plan, and also found paradise on earth!!!

Some of the highlights of the yoga cruise:

- Life on a boat (or where time stops):
I cannot describe how great it feels living during one week with no shoes, with just the wood deck or the sea sensation under your feet...
Sleeping under the stars, waking up with the sunrise every single morning, feeling the sun on your skin... having time to read books, play cards, listen to music, chat with the people you meet...
Life is simple there: you wake up, eat, navigates through the best spots around the Göcek Bay and enjoy amazing views, have the opportunity to walk on the coast and through History every morning. Thanks Captain Ali for sharing this beautiful places with us!
If snorkeling is your thing, then you will surely love it! The boat is fully equiped for you. I am more about making the star pose in the sea and jumping from the deck or the prow of the boat. But still, I enjoyed my debuts into the world of snorkeling, looking at the sea bottoms, the fishes. We also saw some sea turtles (unforgettable!). don't miss a night swim session :)

- The food:
yes, I am a little foody and had to make a special highlight about this. From the Turkish breakfast to the dinner, it was amazing... I think the super-chef Yusef always cooked a different meals (with 3-4 different dishes at every meal!), except when we specifically required him to repeat our favorite. Don't miss turkish coffee in the morning and çay for tea time, and if you're foody too, note down the recipes!

- The Yoga:
I think I did not practiced sport for something like 2 years before going there, and shared the lessons with more experimented people. Well, it was the best way to come back to do some excercise. It was like having a particular class, when the teacher has time to adapt exercises for you and you can truly learn how to practice yoga. Plus, the views... Of course, it's holidays and you are not obliged to parcipate to every lesson but I really enjoyed every one. Thanks teacher Kate for your time and dedication!

- The people:
I have met great people and shared great time on this trip. At the end, I had the feeling of having spent holidays with friends and family.

- The accomodations & organization:
The Seaborn is one of the biggest boats you can find in the cruises, which means there are a lot of space for everyone to have a life during the trip (if you need it).
I did not have to bother about the transport from and back to the airport, the captain organized it for me, even if my flight arrived at 4:00am and I went back 2 days after the cruise.
The captain has also many connections, so he also organized me some paragliding to Oludeniz. When in contact with the organiser, I just had to deal the price.
This is a very safety region to discover Turkey and enjoy holidays. You will see, it is like living in a bubble apart from the world there.

In one word... if you're looking for disconnection (but not the boring kind of disconnection neither), then stop searching! this is THE trip.

Have a nice trip!

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

I took the cruise from Fethiye to Olympos, I highly recommend this for a super relaxing 4 days on the Mediterranean. I was on Captain Soner's boat and he and his crew were excellent! Just watch out when booking airport transfers though, the transfer from Dalaman Airport to Fethiye was 55€ (which was not communicated up front). I recommend taking the Airport shuttle bus marked Fethiye, the buses the just outside at the arrivals pick-up points, then take a taxi to your hotel once in Fethiye. Also, unless you have something specific you plan to see in Olympos, skip this and take the bus directly from Demzri to Antalya or your next destination. All in all a super experience for the solo traveler.

1  Thank Phaka D
Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

We had such a lovely stay in Turkey, one of the many highlights was seeing the beautiful 12 islands region surrounding Fethiye, on a yoga cruise. Stunning crystal clear waters and a different island to explore every day. The Seaborn Legend is a beautifully maintained wooden yacht with plenty of space and private cabins, as well as a panoramic deck to sit back and enjoy the sun and fresh air. Hiking up to old ruins on the islands, snorkelling in Cleopatra's baths, and being spoiled with delicious fresh meals prepared by the experienced and friendly crew. I would definitely recommend this cruise if you are looking to see the most beautiful beaches and countryside. It was a great way to relax and unwind after our 7 day hike along the Lycian Way.

2  Thank Helen B
Reviewed 5 May 2016

I cannot recommend this trip enough! Every moment was peaceful, relaxing and surrounded by the gorgeous scenery of southern Turkey's coast. It will always be remembered as one of my favorite holidays.

1  Thank CandiRW
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

We had a great time cruising with these guys. We all felt very welcomed once we were on board, the staff are really friendly and the rest of the passengers.

The boat was spacious and plenty of places to lounge about and read a book. We had four days on the boat and we all felt very relaxed by the end of the trip.

The food was fantastic and I loved having fresh coffee in the morning.

Thanks guys, if we come back to Turkey we will jump on board again.

1  Thank Jarod1976