“Fabulous villa, fabulous people, fabulous place...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
LW-Kirkby
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Fabulous villa, fabulous people, fabulous place, 5* holiday.”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

Booked holiday in Calis to go and visit friends as well as to have a well earned break, did not expect to meet and make. Lots more friends in the process; but boy did we have fun. Travelled with my sister and my 30 year old son, and all of us came away with the same impression, such a beautiful place full of beautiful people . As a seasoned traveller I know what it can be like feeling under pressure to book a trip or two, eat in a restaurant along the busy promenade, but no everything was done in our own time no hassle no queuing for the bathroom, the villa was out of this would and Mehmet (New age lettings) the guy we booked our holiday with could not have been more accommodating, we booked a four bedroom villa as at first my mother was to travel with us, however Mehmet had upgraded us and gave us a five bedroom property , with four bathroom pure luxury .( take a look at the pictures on the website for Beach breeze villas, I promise you get exactly what you see) It's a 2 minute walk to a quite yet to be over crowded beach, although I don't think it will be long before that all changes, as when it is discovered I am sure people will return year after year,(as did James Bond in the film Skyfall) and with turkey's climate you may even want to return more than once a year holidays permitting . However if you walk a little further approx 10 minutes down the beach road you will come to a busier more lively part of the beach were I'm sure you won't be disappointed by the people and the friendly way they approach you, yes they will ask if you would like to eat or drink in there restaurants but they won't take offence if you politely decline, although you won't be disappointed if you take them up on the offer as the food and drink was to die for in all of the dwelling we tried.( The Meeting point, Beach house, Vojo's, Beach mamas, to name but a few.) And best of all was booking trips all the agents along the beach wanted to sell and recommend there various excursion , I found Focus right in the middle of the strip, and they advised me on a few trips telling me what to expect and giving me there best price, I must say they didn't tell me no lies the trips we booked did exactly what they said they would, and good times was had by all. Try the Jeep safari; If Jack Sparrow as they call him can not keep you entertained then you seriously need to seek medical help as he was none stop fun all day long then dropped you off right outside your door still entertaining you as he drove away.(Speak to Bazz tell him Lill sent you, and the T Shirt he gifted me has pride of place framed and hanging on my wall.) Well as you can see I can not stop talking about this place it's that good, go check it out for yourself you won't be disappointed. New Age Lettings Mehmet Sahbudak he won't let you down.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: You were met on arrival nothing was to much trouble , Mehmet even looked after my transfers from airport .
Liked least: There was no welcome pack; water, milk, tea bags, sugar. But I am sure if asked this would be made available as nothing was to much trouble.
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing