“Good food and service ”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Spent the night here for the World Cup semi final. White tablecloths and a good seat to watch but this is not normally what we would do. But it was a special event.
The starters are big and the food is tasty and they have a good selection.
Service was friendly and efficient.
Would recommend this for good value, tasty food and atmosphere
Well worth a visit
I’m not sure if they always have TV screens up for sport?

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Recently visited this restaurant as they were showing the football which my youngest two daughters wanted to watch! The food was very reasonably priced and arrived quickly. The waiter, Murat, was charming and helped to entertain my little grandson. We were very well loooked after, had a lovely meal and a happy 2 year old

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

I wish I could put an address bar in every Turkish town I’ve visited. Excellent service, lovely food and great views across the harbour. Would love to call it my local, maybe soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

As it was market day in fethiye and we were waiting for the water taxi back to Calis decided to call in at Address. We only ordered toasties and cheese rolls but these soon came and we were soon munching our way through. Needless to say we missed our water taxi but with a good view and having seen the turtles in the harbour we were in no rush.

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious and staff are so friendly especially Murat who was very nice .
The shisha was great too .
The music was amazing .... combining Guitar with Turkish Buzuk was amazing.
Thank you guys .