“Nice beach”

Ranked #16 of 48 things to do in Cesme
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went to this place with a group of friends.
The beach itself is very nice but the service is not the best.

All reviews
"music"
"water"
"sea"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Expensive beach, one entrance fee is 70 TL, when we went there, we were unlucky because that day was very big waves there, it was impossible to swim, half part of the beach was dirty, full of seaweeds, they were taking them off by tractor...I think in other days this beach is nice, just we were unlucky. But water is not 100% clean, food and drink there are really very expensive. Nice to visit this beach once but I wouldn’t there again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The beach concept is sadly misunderstood on Turkey. Fly inn is a very good one with the employees and the people who are visiting. But as a bussiness you are not allowed to close the whole bay and search our bags if there is any food or drink in it. They are not allowed to say or intervene the food, which I am about to consume on the sand or sea itself, I am sure there is a law which forbids this situation.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Worst service I've seen in all of turkey waiters need a wake up call amazing beach however and prices are expensive for starters