Review Highlights
Nice amenities, can use a bit extra care

While the place seems a bit isolated, is it easily accessible through minibus via çeşme's main... read more

Reviewed 1 September 2018
KhaledNabil
Doha, Qatar
via mobile
Amazing Sea

Reviewed 27 August 2018
hilal k
via mobile

All reviews beach club seafood little bit dj water sunbeds pricing grass meters entrance
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I'm from Izmir so i am keen on swimming with Fishes and clean water . This is the place you just want to swim . Besides, very commercial approach from owners , you will see pricing rules on everywhere. ( spending quotes for grass area etc)

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I wanted a jet ski ride so went there with my wife. We were told by the non-English speaking guy at the 'reception' but that we have to pay 70 liras per person to enter. He was not able to tell us what services we would have got for this price and information was displayed. Fortunately a nice Turkish lady helped me out and told me that a 10 minute ride was 120 liras. So I skipped the tempting opportunity of jet skiing in a scummy, raunchy facility for 260 liras.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The best beach in Çeşme - the water is so clean and cold you feel reborn after a dive and the food at their big main restaurant is out of this world. A great place to go with the kids as the water sports etc is also great

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Again on my second day in Çeşme, I visited fun beach with my fashion designer friend. Very clear and cool water, I enjoyed when I was swimming..
But service was so expensive, Entrance is 60TL, free parking. you have to park where they show you parking place, you are not able to choose.
Sun Beds are so close to each other, you can easily hear or listen next neighbours stories.. They put a limit prices for sunbeds and umbrellas. Means you have to spend at least 150TL for each. 33CL water is 5 TL. Cost is 0.40 TL profit is nearly %900. Penne Pasta with seafood 47TL. Waiters are too slow. You can not fin them when you need anything. I am not going to detailed all drinks or food what we had, but end of the day, you would like enjoy with everthing when you go any place. With this prices I can visit only one day by mistake, second day never!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Bekir C
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Beautiful coast but horrible facility. They have dingy and dysfunctional straw umbrellas that do not give much shade. Food is mediocre and there is no waiter on the beach to order food and beverages. Water on that coast is crystal clear though cold. We prefer Babylon this year which has more shaded area and much better service.

Date of experience: August 2017