“Spoiler Alert: This Hotel Rocks (pun intended)”

Dere Suites Cappadocia
Ranked #6 of 68 Hotels in Urgup
Reviewed 9 June 2017

I took a shuttle from the airport with a lot of other passengers who were staying at other hotels, as we pulled up to Dere Suites my jaw dropped and I wondered who the lucky people were who were staying at such a beautiful place… turns out it was me! Everything at Dere Suites was absolute perfection.

The room is truly the coolest room I have ever stayed in. Sleeping in a cave is already pretty epic, but the décor, comfort, and size of the room were all exceptional. The bed was incredibly comfortable, there was a great indoor and outdoor seating area and I loved the size and amenities of the bathroom. Some of the best pictures I took on my trip were out the front door of my room.

The restaurant at the hotel is really great. The prices are low but the quality of the food is very high. I spent hours sitting on the terrace, trying great new foods and enjoying the view.

The best part of this hotel, however, is the staff. They all go above and beyond to make their guests feel comfortable and get the most out of their trip. They were able to arrange cheap and convenient airport dropoff/pickup, they arranged the coolest ATV trip I’ve been on (book through the hotel--- the other groups were filled with people, I was able to go one a private tour for the same price!), and gave some great recommendations about where to go in the neighborhood.

My airport shuttle left at 7:30, meaning I would miss the breakfast that begins at 8 AM. As I was checking out, they handed me a packaged to-go breakfast that they had made for my trip to the airport-- so nice!

I will definitely come back to Dere Suites, and could not recommend it more highly.

Room Tip: Cave Suite was perfection, room 305=)
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 17 September 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for all that nice words. It was such a pleasure for us to host you. Hope to see you and host you again in near future.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Everything is perfect, nice location. I stay one night in Urgup and another night in Göreme. Göreme is too touring. You could find more local food and shop in Urgup.

一切都太美好了,很高等級的飯店,沒有可以挑剔之處。此外,因為我們有一晚住在 Urgup 而另一晚住在 Göreme,可以明顯感受到 Göreme 已經完全觀光化,但若是在 Urgup 市區走走依然可以看到便宜且當地的餐廳。

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 17 September 2017

Dear guest,

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This was a real cave suit. We know because the ceiling was being fallen off every time :) the ground, our bed, our clothes, everywhere and everything in the suit was always dusty. We were happy because of this experience. We felt that we were really in a cave from ages before. And the breakfast, waiters were really cheerful, helpful and friendly. Thanks for everything :)

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 May 2017

The room was clean, authentic, large enough for a family. Restaurant was good, local food is delicious. Last but not least, staff was very polite, kind and attentive. I am very satisfied hotel overall.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2017

the hotel is clean with nice and big cave suite
thay let us choose between 2 nice rooms and both was comfortable and nice
the service is great thy take care of every thing we need also thy arrange for us tours for 2 days that we spend it ther with good prices .

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Urgup
0.6 km away
0.2 km away
Yunak Evleri
Yunak Evleri
#5 of 68 in Urgup

Been to Dere Suites Cappadocia? Share your experiences!