“From Greece to Cappadocia”
Review of Nese Tour Tourism

Nese Tour Tourism
Ranked #22 of 83 Outdoor Activities in Goreme
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nese Tour inc offering;Turkey highlightsDaily tours in CappadociaMt. Nemrut Tours Regular or PrivateHot air Balloon Tours
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I was at Cappadocia the last May!! Cappadocia is an amazing place!!! I suggest you if you go there, to search for Ayhan Güzel! He is a very good and friendly man! and of course a very good guide

1  Thank Μαριος Μ

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Started the morning with the balloon ride (not a part of this tour) then did the green tour. Ayhan was our guide. I highly recommend this tour as it gives you a variety of cool things to see and do. I especially liked the star wars connection (monastery)... imagine playing hide n seek there as a kid. The underground city was also amazing. Ayhan is an awesome guide. He just gets it! and is just a down to earth friendly guy. Thanks for the free time in the valley walk :-)
Overall a fantastic day.

2  Thank Kerry D
Reviewed 4 October 2016

We visited both Red and Green tour and we had the same guide Ayhan both days, because of our experienced and caring guide both tours were interesting! I would strongly recommend this guide Ayhan)

2  Thank Snoopiha
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Ayhan's the best guide I've ever met. He's got great customers skills and genuinely want to help everyone to get most of the trip. It's the people like him made my trip memorable along with the breathtaking landscape of Cappadocia. Highly recommend him!

3  Thank Yao L
Reviewed 29 September 2016

The Red Tour is highly recommended! It was very interesting! The guide Ayhan was very kind and did a very good job! He explained the attractions, the history as well and he was very polite!
I enjoyed and I recommend this tour with this company and guide!

1  Thank Diego F