“Definitely worth doing”

Nese Tour Tourism
Ranked #22 of 83 Outdoor Activities in Goreme
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nese Tour inc offering;Turkey highlightsDaily tours in CappadociaMt. Nemrut Tours Regular or PrivateHot air Balloon Tours
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Started the morning with the balloon ride (not a part of this tour) then did the green tour. Ayhan was our guide. I highly recommend this tour as it gives you a variety of cool things to see and do. I especially liked the star wars connection (monastery)... imagine playing hide n seek there as a kid. The underground city was also amazing. Ayhan is an awesome guide. He just gets it! and is just a down to earth friendly guy. Thanks for the free time in the valley walk :-)
Overall a fantastic day.

2  Thank Kerry D

Reviewed 4 October 2016

We visited both Red and Green tour and we had the same guide Ayhan both days, because of our experienced and caring guide both tours were interesting! I would strongly recommend this guide Ayhan)

2  Thank Snoopiha
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Ayhan's the best guide I've ever met. He's got great customers skills and genuinely want to help everyone to get most of the trip. It's the people like him made my trip memorable along with the breathtaking landscape of Cappadocia. Highly recommend him!

3  Thank Yao L
Reviewed 29 September 2016

The Red Tour is highly recommended! It was very interesting! The guide Ayhan was very kind and did a very good job! He explained the attractions, the history as well and he was very polite!
I enjoyed and I recommend this tour with this company and guide!

1  Thank Diego F
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Had the worst experience dealing with Ahmet GUNEY, Managing Director.

I went for the ATV tour and it was one of the most painful experience. I asked them if I needed to bring anything, and they said nothing. Only when I went on the ATV tour, then I realized sunglasses was a must. Without protection of sunglasses, the sand flew into my eyes for 2 hours. My eyes hurt so badly that it even became swollen.. I would have done anything to not to have to go through the experience of being stuck on the back of a ATV with sand blowing in my eyes for 2 hours. I also sat at the back of the ATV for 2 hours instead of driving it. I would have paid to NOT go on this tour. So I asked the company if they could waive the fees for for tour.

The guy who replied, Ahmet, was VERY RUDE. Here are some things he said via email.

"this is your personal fault Cappadocia is dusty and sandy area" Really?

"I also cancel your whirling dervishes ceremony, I don t want to get another
responsiliblity of you ..."

He also changed my tour without my permission to another company, which was equally bad.

It's insane how rude he was. He was "shouting" via email, with a lot of capital letters. Terrible service. Please avoid.

4  Thank Phan Z