“Very good tour!”

Nese Tour Tourism
Ranked #21 of 83 Outdoor Activities in Goreme
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Nese Tour inc offering;Turkey highlightsDaily tours in CappadociaMt. Nemrut Tours Regular or PrivateHot air Balloon Tours
Reviewed 29 September 2016

The Red Tour is highly recommended! It was very interesting! The guide Ayhan was very kind and did a very good job! He explained the attractions, the history as well and he was very polite!
I enjoyed and I recommend this tour with this company and guide!

1  Thank Diego F

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Had the worst experience dealing with Ahmet GUNEY, Managing Director.

I went for the ATV tour and it was one of the most painful experience. I asked them if I needed to bring anything, and they said nothing. Only when I went on the ATV tour, then I realized sunglasses was a must. Without protection of sunglasses, the sand flew into my eyes for 2 hours. My eyes hurt so badly that it even became swollen.. I would have done anything to not to have to go through the experience of being stuck on the back of a ATV with sand blowing in my eyes for 2 hours. I also sat at the back of the ATV for 2 hours instead of driving it. I would have paid to NOT go on this tour. So I asked the company if they could waive the fees for for tour.

The guy who replied, Ahmet, was VERY RUDE. Here are some things he said via email.

"this is your personal fault Cappadocia is dusty and sandy area" Really?

"I also cancel your whirling dervishes ceremony, I don t want to get another
responsiliblity of you ..."

He also changed my tour without my permission to another company, which was equally bad.

It's insane how rude he was. He was "shouting" via email, with a lot of capital letters. Terrible service. Please avoid.

2  Thank Phan Z
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Did The Green Tour with Ayhan. It was Amazing, Interesting and Informative. Highly recommended. Ayhan explained in detail

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We are from Taiwan and went to Goreme on beginning of April, Ali Battir is the best tour guide I have ever met. He is professional, nice and enthusiastic. We have a great time in our green line tour, I highly recommend him, thank you, Ali.

4  Thank yu9898
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

We had a great time seeing the fairy chimneys and the underground cities especially with the tour guide Ayhan!! We didn't just enjoy the great views, but also the time we spent with such a tour guide, he was so fun all the time!! It was a memorable experience and I would definitely recommend him. one thing I didn't like though is the food at the restaurant we stopped in to have our lunch.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member