“Kilim for my sofa throw, good quality”
Review of Sultan Carpet

Sultan Carpet
Ranked #3 of 24 Shopping in Goreme
More attraction details
Owner description: Sultan Carpet shop established in 1989 and has been serving with the best way to the customers who come from all over in the world and has been in the same place and the same name for 25 years.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Bought a large kilim for sofa throw from him. I didn’t want the ritual of bargaining so cut to the chase with a price I was ok with. I walked to other carpet sellers and they were interested in what I paid I showed them the picture and both said the price I paid was fair which I am happy with.

Sultan C, Owner at Sultan Carpet, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for your nice review! I am so glad that you are happy with your Kilim, :) I hope you enjoy it forever!
Best regards

in 12 reviews
"istanbul"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just bought a new carpet and it is amazingly gorgeous. Definitely gonna put it at the living room and it surely will bright up the room. The seller is really friendly and one amazing seller. The carpet, not to mention, GORGEOUS! So many pattern and sizes to choose with affordable-fair-prices. If you're a carpet lover, do drop by.

Sultan C, Owner at Sultan Carpet, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Diana, I really appreciated! I am so glad that you enjoyed your time in my shop and hope you will enjoy your carpet forever!
Best regards
Ali

Reviewed 5 January 2018

We bought a rug from Sultan Carpets on our recent trip to Goreme and are very pleased with it. Huge selection in the shop and the staff were very friendly and helpful in assisting us to make our choice. We enjoyed the tea and chocolate too, thank you!

Sultan C, Owner at Sultan Carpet, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Thank you very much for your wonderful review, it was so nice to meet you and do business with you, I hope to see you again in the future and I hopeyou enjoy your rug forever.
Ali SAKARYA

Reviewed 7 December 2017

After purchasing 2 carpets in Turkey some years ago, I decided to purchase another via the Internet. I found Ali at Sultan Carpets to be very knowledgeable and responsive. He sent many pictures and answered all my questions. My rug arrived safely and I am happy.

1  Thank iolanda60
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 November 2017

My husband and I had been thinking about purchasing a carpet while in Turkey, but I was intimidated by the process as I didn't feel I know enough about them, and the bargaining process is a bit intimidating. We came to Sultan Carpets at the recommendation of several people in town and we had a great experience. He explained to us the different kind of rugs available and ages etc.I'd recommend giving yourself a good amount of time in the shop as you will learn about all the different types, and need some time to determine what you like, dont like etc. In the end, we ended up purchasing three carpets that we love very much. Happy to have such a positive experience while looking for carpets!

1  Thank Jacey G