Reviews (2 801)
2 801 results
2 446
2 446
All reviews organic breakfast kelebek staff turkey butterfly balloons turkish bath balloon ride fairy chimneys common areas unique experience amazing views the hot air balloons open air museum day tour unique hotel underground cities tea and coffee loved this hotel
94 - 99 of 2 801 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The service of the staff was amazing, they are very helpful and friendly. When they knew that our originally booked ballroom flight was cancelled for two days (since the ballroom flight was cancelled for few days in a row, lots of balloon company was already full on the day after), they helped us to make a lots of call to find the very last 2 seats in one ballroom company! We are very happy about the services =]. Of course, as mentioned by others, the view and the decoration of the room are amazing! we will definitely recommend this hotel to others!

Room Tip: Best Cave Hotel, Amazing Staff
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve traveled a lot and this is perhaps my favourite hotel ever. Great friendly service, amazing view over the town, minute walk to downtown, fabulous room suite with fireplace and wingback chairs, excellent hotel restaurant (next door), spa, swimming pool, all laid out in neo-Roman stonework. Breakfast (included!) had a huge selection of both Turkish and western food, omelettes on order and great coffee! A beautiful hotel in a beautiful town! A good time to visit is early in March. The weather was cool, but that is good for hiking and there were no crowds.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I spent 7 nights at this hotel, and I would highly recommend it. When I return to Cappadocia, I will definitely stay there. The hotel is owned by a local man. It is stunning, the rooms are spread across a little warren of fairy chimneys. My room was decorated beautifully, with local resources. The entire hotel complex is full of beautiful little surprises. The staff were incredible. Everyone I dealt with spoke fabulous English, was respectful, friendly, and super helpful. They helped me plan hikes, arranged taxis for me, made a little lunch for me, booked a tour, and my balloon flight. And the breakfast!!! Incredible - a huge selection of cheeses, fruits, local pastries, meats (I'm vegetarian, so I didn't pay a lot of attention to the meat, but I know it was there).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Wow!! The service from staff here blew us away, both before our arrival and throughout our stay. The views were stunning, this hotel is highly rated for a reason. If you’re still thinking of where to stay in Goreme, no need to look any further! You’ll definitely love this hotel.

This was a highlight of our honeymoon, the fireplace, the wine, the view and the welcome from staff. It was so easy to book tours, and get information on the region. We will definitely come back here on our next visit to the region.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CerianF
Reviewed 11 March 2018

wow what a place to stay. the atmosphere and being in a cave for accomadation is one of the most amazing things ive done. i stayed two nights in a balcony room.the view was ok from the room but were much more amazing fromt the roof top terrace. we also booked a hot air ballon trip through them which were the butterfly balloons after doing some searching we found this company to be the safest but also most expensive, they go with the weather conditions of that certain day and travel accordingly. the restraunt that was part of the hotel had amazing traditinal turkish food. one evening when we got bore after a night out we went up to the terrace restraunt and even though they had closed the waiter that was cleaning up opened service for us and allowed for some turkish tea. would definitley recomend and would defenitley stay again

Room Tip: balcony room has nice views of the valleys and mountins
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family