“Amazing !”

Cappadocia Balloon Ride and Champagne Breakfast
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Royal Balloon - Cappadocia; We offer Luxury & Exclusive Hot Air Balloon Flights in the spectacular and extraordinary landscape of Cappadocia / Turkey.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I planned the hot air balloon on my wife birthday while we visiting Turkey! I prayed very hard it will not rain at the night before and it wasn't. BUT, the flight was still been cancelled due to its too windy in the sky. Nothing we can do about it as it for safety reason.

The royal balloon company kindly offered us to do it again on the next day which we accepted.

The next day we wake up at 4am and pick up by the van at 430am. We had compllimentry breakfast again and at round 630am, someone is shouting " let's go fly !"

It was truly amazing when you see more than 100 of hot air balloon in the sky and the sun is raising slowly in front of you. Our pilot Tugrul is so wonderful, he made this journey are so enjoyable and unique!

The company even arranged a nice cake for my wife as a big surprise while we drinking champagne for the successful fly as we suppose fly the day before on her birthday ! Really touched and all the dispointment from yesterday was gone and we even feel lucky as there were so many balloons in the sky today and the sun rise are so spectacular!

Thank you Royal , and thank you Tugrul for such a wonderful experience which we will for sure remember forever!

1  Thank marcel l
Suat U, Chief Pilot at Royal Balloon - Cappadocia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Marcel,

Thank you for your very detailed review. It was a pleasure to read your motivating words.

Warmest Regards

Reviews (1 916)

9 - 13 of 1 916 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had our balloon ride today and it was amazinggg!! It's the highlight of our cappadocia trip and we recommend anyone who comes here to do it.

The experience was made better with our pilot Tugrul who is professional, funny and friendly. He took us high up n low n near to the apple tree and 'iceberg'. Everyone in the basket felt comfortable and safe in his flight and our landing was a perfect one. We didn't even need to be in a landing position and could continue enjoy the mesmerising view and take pictures.

Kudos to our fantastic pilot !

Dear EllinT_1981,

Thank you for sharing time to review us. It was our pleasure to fly with you.

Warmest Regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went to Turkey to celebrate the 82nd birthday of our mother, Lina. There were 8 of us in our group and we took an early morning hot air balloon ride with Royal and our pilot was Tugrul Guclu. The morning started with an on-time pick up at our hotel, breakfast and a ride to the launch site. We took an hour ride across the landscape of Fairy Chimneys, caves, and landscape which was other worldly. The pilot was very experienced, had a sense of humor and navigator the course swiftly and safely and efficiently. He pointed out nature, areas of interest and even animals, spotting a fox in landscape. The sunrise was magnificent and some of the most beautiful sites I have ever seen. Landing was gently. After the ride we had a celebration of Turkish sparkling wine, chocolate covered strawberries and sweets. It is a experience I will never forget and one I'd like t repeat again in my lifetime. On my bucket list to bring my daughters to Turkey.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They are hands down the best. Did a 90 minute flight, we were brought around all the fairy chimneys and old towns, high and low, as our pilot (Suat) had a ton of experience flying so we didn't just spend the whole time flying too high over everything like it seems other balloons did. Suat explained everything we were looking at and made the ride super fun and enjoyable. The balloons don't get crammed with a ton of people - there were only 10 of us and there was lots of room to move around and get different angles. I took SO many photos! They're also the only company that gives you a MEDAL after your flight, and of course, they're there with really nice champagne and snacks at the end of the flight. Everything was perfect! Also, they offer a full breakfast before your flight so you're not starving :) I wouldn't dream of using any other operators, and I think everyone should do this at least once in their lives - it was seriously once in a lifetime, out of this world to see SO many balloons in flight, and to feel like you were in the best balloon with the best pilot out of everyone was even better!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had an amazing experience. Pilot was very friendly and professional. Kept reassuring everyone. Would really reccomend flying with this company.

1  Thank Hina A