““ Must go” restaurant ”

Buyuk Adana Kebap Goreme
Ranked #1 of 124 Restaurants in Goreme
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We as a couple travel for food . This place is a gem in Goreme - only 3 months old , the owner was very well spoken and a good host . Not only he explained dishes , recommended food but also ensured that we are having a good meal .
Value for money - the sides( 4 types + salad+ bread !!) came through quick and everything was very tasty . Best kebaps in town for sure ! A must visit in Goreme for a lovely dinner at the terrace .

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I knew this place from my tour guide. So i decided to try to come here today. And wow..i am so glad and satisfy with their excellent services and food. The adana kebap is so delicious and also the Rose Katmer.. i definitely would recommend this place to everyone who want to come to Goreme.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The service here was one of the best I've ever recieved, waiter was very friendly and spoke fluent english. They give a lot of side dishes for free and the waiter even offered to return a traditional drink if I didn't like it. Lots of free side dishes were given also. The view was great and the prices were very low (20-32 TL is the range), especially compared to other restaurants. I guarantee you will not regret this place!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

After a busy day in Northern Cappadocia, we were hungry and went to where our guide suggested we eat. A literal feast was put before us and after having a really good go, we were defeated before everything had been eaten.

The meat was done to perfection and the variety, quality and quantity of the numerous side dishes generous. If only food this good was available at this price in London! If I get back to Goreme again, I will definitely return here!

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Normally I’m skeptical about tour guide food recommendations, but Ali, our guide for the Green Tour that day, was spot on with this place.

Welcoming service from the start, great food recommendations (buyuk kebap and a pide) and so many side dishes (included with the main meal), that I couldn’t finish them all!

And the final dessert recommendation, a flaky, baklava-style rolled pastry, with cream in the centre (I clearly forget the name!), was one of my Turkey dessert highlights.

A wonderful way to finish off my time in Turkey. My stomach was grateful.

To find the place, look for the sign, go into he courtyard and up the exterior stone stairs.