Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$60
StayForLongUS$52
FindHotelUS$40
ZenHotels.comUS$119
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2020 via mobile

Visited this hotel on 29 august 2020.i have to say the service in this hotel is inexistante.
The minute yiu check in in this hotel thats it.. You are on your own.
As people walk round we dont even know if they are staff or not.
The info on my room were either in russian or turkish...
I asked for a weak up call and they forgot to call me... All they said was sorry...
My big mistake was to book half board.. The food was not great in 6 night all they were serving for dinner was chicken and rice and a sald buffy.. My breakfast they never offered scrambled egg all they were serving for breakfast hot food cheese salad.. So if you after scrambled egg, orange juice and continental breakfast... forget it. So i settled for my coffee and cornflakes for 5 nights.. There is a lot restaurant to eat out so dont make the mistake in having half board or all inc... You will be disappointed. This is not a 4 stars nor a 3 stars hotel.i had to change my flight to fly to istanbul early and give up 2 night of my stay where at least had a good service. I challenge the manager or the directore of the marti hotel to call me or so if they think what im writting is wrong...!?
Here is my number 07782242022.
No member of staff had uniform on.. So you just never knew who was working there. One good thing about the hotel was the private beach downstaires. And the rooms preety decents.. But the corridors were dirty and used for storage.. See photos....
Again please dont go on half board or all inc... Even breakfast.. Try to avoid you will be dissapointed.. There plenty places where you can eat and have breakfast very cheap and very near along the ladies beach.. Dont expect a lots english in this hotel and nice food.. I. Think this hotel is very russian orientated so if you expect a continental breakfast or a fresh juice in morning and a croissant... well good luck!!!!? I have asked the waiter one morning if they had a croissant or a danish.. He had no idea what i was talking about..and they never offered me a glass of oranges juices.. They can clearly see all i was having was just coffee...?? luckily i use to buy my croissant the night before so that i can have it in the morning... This is what i mean

dont go half board..!!? I dont

think the people i saw in the
hotel were very professional.no uniform and no english including
the chef who was in unable to
explain what food he was serving
us.
Good location for beach but not recommended for food..
Definitely a 2 stars
For me.

Good location but will not recommend this hotel for food

They have a car park ennough for just 3 cars.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank exploremore2009
Reviewed 20 September 2019

This hotel is right on the beach . The service here is great , rooms very big and clean . We had breakfast and dinner in out ticket . The food was great , lots of sortiments , but for drinks we had to pay , only at dinner - not so expensive (a bottle of water- 1,5l- 5 tl) ,
I strongly recomend it , who goes there will not be disapointed .

2  Thank Diana A
Reviewed 9 September 2019

We visited Kusadasi in August 2019 and this hotel made a very good impression. The only problem we had by the check-in: we booked the room for 2 adults and the child (12 yrs) and got the room for 3 people, but in the hotel it turned out that we got only the room for 2 people (it was small) where they tried to pass the bed for our child. There was no much place left to move, but since we didn`t plan to stay in the room during the day anyway, we didn`t make a huge deal out of it. Just note this.
Rooms were cleaned every day as well as the beds were made, huge hige thanks to the maid Mariam for beautifull figures out of sheets, the hotel is situated directly by the sea and has its own beach. The water was nice, warm and clean.
Special thanks to the team of the cooks with the Chef Ramazan (Roma), he`s cuisine was delicios and beautifully served, we enjoyed every single meal there. The assortiment is really huge from fish to meat and vegetables with fruits, all kinds of deserts and sides.
Waiters were friendly, huge thanks to Beyan always nicely bringing us tea.

Everything in the room was working (conditioners etc.) as well as they had russian television there, and the staff solved every our problem and question directely.

If you choose this hotel for the nice family vacation, you`ll never regret it. Personal working there really makes and effort to make you feel as comfortable as possible.
Chef Ramazan even took us a taxi to the airport and wished us a good trip back home though he was really busy working at that moment, which was really really nice of him.
Our memories of this vacation are surely unforgettable and we plan to come back.

All the best

Shamil and Aina
Saint-Petersburg, Russia

P.S. the staff mostly speaks English and Turkish, but some of them also do know Russian.

Room tip: take higher floors as you see the sea only from above.
Reviewed 24 August 2019

I visited with my girlfriend early last month, the food was delicious, the hotel staff greeted us upon arrival and were more than friendly. The hotel itself is really well located and close to everything. The rooms were cosy and everything was clean and well laundered. A nice touch I especially liked was the dog in the reception that greeted and played with all of the new arrivals. It was a really nice week accompanied by fantastic weather and great sunsets. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a reasonably priced get-away. H.D

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2019

This place is really good value for money. We had a nice room with a view of the sea and free access to the sea which was right next to the hotel. In addition, the hotel includes an open buffet for both breakfast and dinner. We enjoyed dinner the night of our arrival and breakfast the following morning. I thought the food was of a very good quality. They had a good range of typical Turkish cuisine for dinner and a mix of western and Turkish for breakfast. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2019