Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$27
StayForLongUS$35
TravelocityUS$27
Orbitz.comUS$27
CheapTicketsUS$27
getaroom.comUS$28
All reviews happy apartments manager nuri turkish night ladies beach swim up bar next year turkey a short taxi ride rooms are basic week stay main town kusadasi town clean towels lira sunbeds
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 October 2020

Stayed at these apartments from Sept 26th for 9 nights and loved it.
The rooms are spacious with lovely bathrooms, the pool area is great with the swim-up bar.
All the staff were brilliant very friendly, funny and nothing was too much trouble. The food was amazing! Nuri - big chief barman/ chef and Thomas the sidekick was brilliant! The apartments were in a great location at ladies beach and a short taxi ride would take you to the main town. We walked into town and it took about 30mins. There are plenty of bars/ restaurants on the promenade within 5 mins walking. Would highly recommend these apartments and resort. I would normally go to Icmeler but now more than happy to return here ❤

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank C9861KRdenisep
Happy Apart Kusadasi, İşletme Sahibi at Happy Apart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2020

Thank you so much Denise.. you are so kind.. it was really nice to meet you all. The review is so nice you wrote for us. What is the story??? See you next year.. all the best..

Reviewed 30 September 2020

We were supposed to go to Crete but because of covid restrictions had to change at last minute - never been to Turkey before but will definitely return - Nuri and Toliman were wonderful, friendly happy hosts.

Room tip: The area is very hilly but if you are willing to walk a bit further or use the very cheap taxi service you will love it
1  Thank jeffandissi
Happy Apart Kusadasi, İşletme Sahibi at Happy Apart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2020

Thank you so so much for the lovely review you wrote for us.. it was really nice to meet you and we would love to see you all again.. All the best. Nuri

Reviewed 20 September 2020

Just returned home after a fantastic 2 week stay with our friends. Location is perfect, 5 mins walk to the seafront and only 10 mins in a taxi to kusadasi Town, this costs approx 25 lira (less than £3).

Hotel was great just what we wanted, clean, comfortable rooms with excellent service. Food was limited due to covid but what was available was very well cooked and presented.

Nuri (the manager) couldn't do enough for his guests, even arranged a personalised birthday cake for my wife (FOC). He was supported by a very good young barman, Souliman. Both of these guys couldn't do enough for us. It was a pleasure for us to stay at Happy Appts and we are now looking for dates to return next year. Which we are so looking forward to.
Thank you Nuri, Souliman for making our stay so memorable

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andyhutch123
Happy Apart Kusadasi, İşletme Sahibi at Happy Apart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2020

Thank you so much for lovely review you wrote for us Andy, you are so kind..it was really nice to meet you all and we really looking forward to see you all again next year.. All the best.. Nuri

Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

Just returned from a week at Happy Apart Hotel and had a great stay. Yes the rooms are basic, other than the modern bathroom, but they have everything you need for a comfortable stay - clean, comfy bed, enough space and air conditioning. The photos on all the booking websites are a true reflection of the rooms, so there can’t be any surprises when you turn up! What makes this hotel so good are the staff, the most friendly and hospitable hotel I’ve ever visited, Nuri and Sulayman especially, but all staff we spoke to were pleasant and friendly.
Great hotel in a good location, with fantastic staff - will definitely return!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 553leew

Hello dear. Thank you so so much for the your lovely review.. you made us really happy.. hopefully see you next year.. all the best and take care.. Nuri

Reviewed 11 September 2020

Wow cant find enough words to praise the fantastic staff with the fabulous manager Nuri at the helm to make sure you have everything you need for a relaxed holiday.The apartments and hotel are exceptionally clean and towels n sheets changed 2-3 times a week.The food drink and services by all staff was amazing nothing was ever a problem.My visit was a last minute" quick fix" after being in lockdown for 4 months on my own in my flat...my family did not want me to travel but I was demented and confused by all the restrictios at home...and BOY I'm glad I ignored there advice I had a fabulous 2 wk stay.As a sole traveller to various parts of Turkey on a 5*all inclusive basis I can categorically say my " GO TO"place as I met so many lovely people both holidaymakers and friends is now the aptly named Happy Apartments to Nuri and all the staff all I can say is gina gee will be back.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo

Gina Gina Gina we really miss you... But we know we will see you next year. We had your twoo reservation for next year already.. thank you so much for the lovely review you wrote for us.. love you lots and see you soon.. Nuri