Lowest prices for your stay
StayForLong
Free cancellation until 21/04/24
Trip.comUS$44
CheapTicketsUS$49
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

We stayed there for 2 days . We feel as if we were at home .. they were very hospitable . Doubtlessly , Rooms were very clean and tidy. Foods were quite delicious . If I were born again , I would prefer to be born at this hotel! If you think about coming to the this hotel, Dont think ! Just come!

Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

I'm came from Los Angeles for ancient trip. We stayed for 2 days and so convenient that we felt as if I was at my own home. Rooms was prosperous and quiet clean. All food serving was delicious and enough to us. I and my girlfriend was pleased with this hotel too. I definetly recommend to everyone guys!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

I came early to hotel and they welcomed very well. Rooms are clean and comfortable. I swam in the pool and it was clean and good. they served breakfast in the morning and foods was organic. If you want to come and see ephesus ancient city or its just for an accommodation. this is a must stay hotel.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

Everybody there was really nice and friendly I also liked the rooms they were nice as well. Breakfast was great. The pool and the fact that we could use it even though it was midnight was marvelous and a lot of fun. If I ever go to Kuşadası again im the definitely staying there.

Reviewed 5 May 2019 via mobile

Really great hotel. I recommend everyone. I am satisfied with everything,everything was clean,breakfast was organic.I hope I can come back again.Especially olive was delicious.And pool very good

Date of stay: March 2019