Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$43
Hotels.comUS$27
eDreamsUS$43
FindHotelUS$27
Orbitz.comUS$27
Trip.comUS$93
All reviews good size lovely hotel stayed here sea view salad ladies beach wifi balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2020

Stayed here for 4 weeks and can’t recommend the hotel enough . All staff wear masks and sanitiser everywhere . Cleaners do a great job with the rooms , they clean them properly and don’t rush , fresh towels every day and bottles of water given .
The hotels surroundings don’t look great but don’t be put off as once you get to the hotel the views are amazing . Its a very steep walk up and down hill to the centre even for an athletic guy like me , taxi only costs 20 TL to centre , wild dogs can be a little bit feisty as I found out few times walking back at 2am ! There is a shop with an easy walk of 5 minutes with everything you need which is very handy .
As mentioned on other reviews the beds are very comfortable , fridge works great unlike most countries and air con is fairly noisy but I can sleep through anything so didn’t affect me .
WiFi is great by the pool and balcony but hit and miss in the room .
Even little things like plug sockets both sides of the bed is a big help.
Only things that could be improved is a bigger bin and new shower heads , but that really is it .
Highly recommend especially during covid.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2020

This is a really lovely hotel, the position is on top of a hill (not a great idea to go walking back to the hotel from town - get a taxi for 20lira) So the view from the pool area is stunning. The room are a good size, the beds!!!! the beds are the most comfortable beds I've ever split in on holidays! I was there for 2 weeks and on arrival you know the way you sit on the bed hoping its comfortable but you can't really tell until you've split in it, from the first nights sleep I knew I'd have no trouble sleeping there.
The staff are all lovely , we have a lovely young girl bring us cappuccinos in the mornings with a smile, again very cheap at 20 lira for 2. Everyone was lovely and helpful in reception.
It's a 15 minute walk downhill to Ladies Beach and a 20 minute walk downhill to the centre, like I said get a taxi home.
I'd stay here again in a flash.

Room tip: Ground floor, just walk out your room to your sun bed.
Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank decbIreland
Reviewed 7 September 2020

We stayed for 12 nights at a Deluxe room, which was very spacious with king sized bed and a terrace with pool and amazing sea view! The room was cleaned almost everyday, and hotel is super clean in general. Breakfast was served as an okay buffet (typical Turkish breakfast), and the dinner was served individually to each guest, including different soup every night, salad (tip: it really could be changed sometime), and a main dish with plenty of food. The only thing we really missed on dinner was dessert, but oh well.. :) Staff was extremely nice and helpful. The hotel was most times not crowded, peaceful and quiet.
All in, we are very happy that we got a chance to spend our vacation in this hotel, we highly recommend it to everyone, and we will definitely book it again next time we visit Kusadasi!

Room tip: If you ask for a pool view, you will also get a sea view.
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 2 August 2020 via mobile

The hotel room was big enough and comfortable, 2 meters bed - was also a pleasant surprise. The sea view from the window was amazing!
The baby bed was also available in this hotel.
Nice pool with big deep adult part, and little narrow children part. The water was very warm, we enjoyed swimming there with the baby so much!
Breakfast was okay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2019

I stayed in Neopol deluxe hotel with my girlfriend. We loved it. We enjoyed all 4 days and we decided our honeymoon is going to be same place . We were so happy. All employees very kindly and especially general manager Mr.Engin was explained about city, about hotel information. Actually he was all over the hotel around. He take care everything. Thank you so much for made us happy. And we will visit u back next year. Thank you

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple