“Fantastic ”

Cuisines: Indian, Mexican, Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I would highly recommend this little restaurant, the meals are fantastic and the service is second to none the front of house waiter is Mazum and is very friendly

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We come here on our holiday and there were 11 of us. The staff are great here also.
We are at this restaurant a few times during our holiday and the food was great every time.
The only downfall is it's a bit of a long wait for the food.
I highly recommend this restaurant and I recommend you try the blue and white Ice cream for dessert

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my partner visited this restaurant on multiple occasions, the staff were very welcoming and their customer service was fantastic. Lots on the menu, your spoilt for choice! Food was delicious!

Definitely worth visiting lovely family run restaurant at a really reasonable price!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited this restaurant a couple of times when we stayed at Kentia apartments. 11 of us in total and the staff there were brilliant the food really good my wife loved they're curry and the blue Icecream (candyfloss) is lush. Would give more stars if I could. Definitely worth a visit if your in the area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I live in Side, not far from this restaurant and it is one you should visit. The family who run it are very friendly and all food is cooked fresh. The menu is extensive but if you want any dish varying they will be happy to do so. The free starters are very good and make a welcome change from the usual lavash bread, here you get spring rolls, gozeleme and 4 different mezes. I eat here a lot and the food is always consistently good and reasonably priced. Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.