All reviews the bus top floor cute hotel rooftop terrace room number view of the bay hotel pool air con turkish lira clean rooms his wife owners and staff turkish breakfast town centre sunset meze boat
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our 5 day stay in this hotel. You can pick room number 207 overlooking to kastellorizo Greek island. The breakfast, staff were great. All rooms were newly furnished but they are a bit small. That’s why Don’t expect spacious rooms. I’ll be definitely back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Clean room with great views (sea view rooms), and daily included breakfast (traditional Turkish breakfast) was hearty and fresh every day. Front desk staff was excellent Malik was very helpful. Good location, short drive to town centre.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Lovely hotel with exceptional views, recently stayed in room 309 on the top floor , fabulous staff, great breakfast , we would very much recommend this hotel,even simple touches, pool and beach towels provided, very very clean rooms , back next year !

Room Tip: Any, but 3rd floor offer the best view
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

A very good hotel which is a shortish walk to the centre. The staff are very friendly and the hotel is very clean. We decided to checkout early through no fault of the hotel as we wanted to spend a couple of days in Antalya. The hotel kindly advised us to contact booking.com to see if we could get a reduction in cost. This thankfully worked. The breakfast is a Turkish breakfast setup so it is OK although you have to pay for orange juice and fried eggs but not a massive negative. The one thing I would change is the size of the double beds. They are a small double so it is a tight squeeze or a very cozy nights sleep depends which is your preference. Overall I would highly recommend and if I go to Kas again I will stay at the Kayahan.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel staff, cleanliness were fine along with great views.

Maybe I am being slightly unfair with rating this hotel as 3+, but I was slightly disappointed with breakfast and more so with the evening meal, which I sampled once only. Food varies from hotel to hotel and from country to country, but when you become used to the breakfasts offered by SAS hotels in Norway, then you become spoilt.

Apart from that, I would recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple